Search
Hot search: Doll Doll M p cat doll
View: 505|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

Can Someone Help

[Copy link]
PinDIY
PinDIY  Post time 2017-6-25 01:19 |Read mode

I'm looking for the patternt to this. I've googled the image several different ways and it goes to a website/blog where it says it doesn't exist. I'd like to bounty it but I don't know what the pattern is called so I can't search the forum to see if it's here. I'm not sure who the designer is so can't do that either. I do know they're called licorice all sorts in the real word. But a google search of that brought up nothing as well. Does anyone know what this pattern/designer is so I may post a bounty for it? Thanks for your help in advance.

Comments

Old topic  Post time 2017-8-3 13:32

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2017-6-25 01:40
| Show all posts
Edited by anniekins at 2017-7-3 00:07

Google Image Search:

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-6-25 01:45
| Show all posts
Hi, i tried to PM you, but i think i can only send one PM a day ;P you can google "English liquorice crochet" and find molliemakes website link - they have a free description. also i googled the watermark from your pic - stip & haak and found a blog with the same name, clicked 3 or four times on previous posts at the bottom of the page and found a post with similar pic as yours. inside that post there is a link to yet another blog, which contains the pattern. bit complicated way, but it's forbidden to share urls, so.. i hope it helps (=   

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-6-25 01:46
| Show all posts
Hi !! The pattern is "Engels Drop by Stip & Haak"

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-6-26 18:41
| Show all posts
Very nice. Thanks for sharing. :)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-6-27 01:04
| Show all posts
Thank you to everyone who helped to find this pattern. I really appreciate your help!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-6-28 10:20
| Show all posts
I found a post with patterns to some of these pieces. Google  - How to crochet Pick 'n Mix Sweets.  There's pictures of the candy that you have posted here.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-7-3 07:49
| Show all posts
glad you found it they are really cute and it's a free pattern

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-29 20:00 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.047208 sec., 13 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list