| | Promotion|
| | |

PinDIY

Forgot password?
 Register
View: 249|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

I need help where I must place a download pattern.

[Copy link]
Pindiy
Pindiy  Post time 2017-6-30 17:25 |Read mode
I try sinds a couple of days to upload a paatern for downloading.
They told me you can use a picture, I see a lot, or with a jpg photo or only a scanned picture.
A member give me a list how I must do it and where you must post it.
My picture is colored, pattern black, so what must I fill in color or otherwise?
It's not funny I do my best as a new one, to try it out and have only jpg not winrar or something else.
Or is the reason I'm not allowed to share pattern with the other members.
If I do something wrong help me to do it right.
Friendly regards,
Post time: 2017-6-30 18:06
| Show all posts
Sylvana if you don't have a program to make rar files, you have to search one from the net and install it on your PC.
The image is indifferent the color ... the size is that it might not be suitable ... arrange a program that allows to reduce the size of the image.
Here everyone can publish if they meet the requirements

where are you from?

Comments

There are a lot of moderators, I know they are busy, but a little bit help yes. My English is just good enough to read I'm doing my best.  Post time 2017-6-30 18:34
The used photo's are made for me, but, you can use a scan of all also. I don't give up, there must be a reason, frustrating, makes me tired and a lot of time. I give it another try, I hope I get help.   Post time 2017-6-30 18:32
I reduce everytime the pictures and pattern, I have a programm. I live in the Netherlands, but they send me to dairy, to scan I did everything they removed it. Jpg is allowed,pdf also, I'm really mad.   Post time 2017-6-30 18:19
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-7-1 00:33
| Show all posts
If you want help to post a pattern, please read:

http://www.pindiy.com/thread-144749-1-1.html?_dsign=37814f18

Open files are not allowed on this site. Stitch diary is where members post pictures of their own work in cross stitch.

There are free online resources that you can use to convert jpeg to pdf. Do some research.

Comments

Maybe later,not know, I know I must search, but now first I will finish my stitchingwork. Thanks for your help.  Post time 2017-7-3 00:04
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

||||FAQ|||Dark room|||www.pindiy.com

2018-9-19 05:16 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074967 sec., 15 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2018 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list