Search
View: 20|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

Turquoise, problems with a watermark

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-7-2 02:52
| Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by leopard danio at 2017-7-2 02:55

This user has sent this message to one of our crochet moderators. I'll remove that watermark the user is talking about and upload the patterns again.

click on the pic to read the messages

click on the pic to read the messages

the watermark

the watermark

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2017-7-2 03:13
| Show all posts
Please remove the watermarks and all traceable all signs from pattern.... If she insist her actions we can ban ... But I look at her account she shared lot of patterns ... I don't understand she is designer or only user:dizzy:

Anyway... Please do what have should do to signs on the patterns/pdf .... you can say to her :

It is our share policy... If you insisnt your actions you will be classfied "out of policy" "troll" "designer" "illegal"  (or which words come true for you ;P)  for our site  and you will ban ....

Comments

I think she's an user who got those patterns somehow and marked them so if someone shares them, she'll see it. She said "we" so she may belongs to a group or forum.  Post time 2017-7-2 04:23
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-7-2 03:20
| Show all posts
Am I understand wrong? She wants to remove the pattern ... Isn't it? or only watermark ?

Only watermark pleasejust remove ... It is Ok ... But she sais to us remove "the pattern" because this is our mark and we have this pattern .... We can ban her

Comments

yeah, that's why I'm showing you her messages. She wants us to remove the patterns but I removed the watermarks  Details Reply Post time 2017-7-2 04:19

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-7-2 04:19
| Show all posts

yeah, that's why I'm showing you her messages. She wants us to remove the patterns but I removed the watermarks

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-7-2 04:32
| Show all posts
Done! I've removed those watermarks and made the patterns untraceable.

Comments

Thank you, Turquoise. Let's wait. The user has contacted Rikku  Post time 2017-7-3 07:04
Ok . Dear Leopard danio... You have done excellent job in there ... If she insist we can ban... Just let me know  Post time 2017-7-2 19:16

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +10 Collapse Reason
Turquoise + 10 Thank you very much!

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-7-3 04:08
| Show all posts
I said the user that the watermark was cleaned now. I will wait for her answer now

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +10 Collapse Reason
Turquoise + 10 Thank you very much!

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-20 01:44 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.099946 sec., 25 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list