Search
Hot search: Russian Crochet
View: 453|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

Purchasing the same item twice?

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-7-2 08:14
| Show all posts |Read mode
I'm just curious if anyone else has liked something so much they purchased it twice?  Not intentionally, of course.  I am a true patternaholic and don't always check to see if I already have it before purchasing it - guess what it really says is "I Like it a LOT".
Post time: 2017-7-2 08:50
| Show all posts
I am pretty good at remembering a pattern I purchase.  So far, I have only done that once.  

Comments

I've done it more times than I care to say LOL. I feel like the commercial on TV where the girls says "I had to have it" and then the thieves come along and say the same thing. Memory fails sometime   Post time 2017-7-2 13:27
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-7-3 04:33
| Show all posts
I have also done it a few times6

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-7-3 22:42
| Show all posts
Definitely sounds like me, LOL.  I've also purchased patterns in different languages by accident, LOL

Comments

One I had bought a pattern internet, and put it away for later. Then I saw on the internet a kit basket with flowers and bought it, when I get the kit I wsas surpriced, I then new I know that pattern.   Post time 2017-7-4 01:20
Yep, been there done that! I've bought the pattern and the yarn to make something and found I couldn't because the pattern wasn't in English!  Post time 2017-7-4 00:05

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-7-4 01:52
| Show all posts
I have done that too, purchased a pattern twice

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-7-4 06:39
| Show all posts
Buying? No not buying, but downloading. My laptop is full of duplicates, I guess 25%, every day I have to remove some.
I'm also crazy about patterns, so I collect them too

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-7-4 11:33
| Show all posts
Yep, being a pattern addict I've downloaded the same pattern more than once much more than I'd like to admit. I really need to take the time and go through mine and organize, but its so much fun getting new ones all the time. Now that digital storage devices are so inexpensive its even easier to grab everything that is appealing. There are worse addictions out there I suppose

Comments

Every six months or so I run Duplicate File Finder but it's very time consuming. It does a fairly good job of finding duplicates but sometimes they are not really, have to be very careful deleting.  Post time 2017-7-6 06:11

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-7-7 01:16
| Show all posts
I have a couple times.  I bought so much so quickly that I can't remember all I have!  I started to organize it, but still have a ton to sort through.  Luckily, this site seems to remember what I did buy.  I haven't really PAID for anything twice.  It would just download it again, free, a second time.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-7-11 03:46
| Show all posts
So far I have not though I have bought the same book twice more than once. It happens.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-7-20 06:54
| Show all posts
Hi Che dis fiend dub nrufrjfutiutbush in is fish Jen Mencken. Is. I s. Is fish do and wind disqualified c.  DNns

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-20 16:38 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.094540 sec., 17 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list