Search
Hot search: AR doll Spanish Free russian
View: 431|Reply: 18
Collapse the left

How's everyone's summer going?

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-7-5 11:28
| Show all posts |Read mode
Or winter if you are in the southern hemisphere.  ;)

With the kiddos out of school, I haven't had much time at all to get on.  I miss spending time on here!  Gonna be starting a Magic Dolls chart soon, the unicorn one.  Those things are so cute!  I noticed a lot of new members in here, though I haven't been able to comment on a lot of threads so welcome!    August 11th is the first day of school here, and it'll just be me and the baby.  Toddler, actually!  He'll be one on the 19th this month!!!  I will have so much time to do stuff.  Very exciting for me.

So tell me how y'all are!  Anyone get hit by Cindy?

Post time: 2017-7-6 02:24
| Show all posts
Cindy passed way to the south of me in the Gulf I believe.  We've had CRAZY weather her.  90 degrees one day, 70s the next.  Lots of rain.  

Summer is going by all too quickly IMHO.  AND, the weather can't decide if it wants to be spring or summer LOL.  Since I'm retired the seasons don't affect me as much anymore with things that need to be done.  I can enjoy each one without worrying about entertaining children unless I want to!  That would be my grandchildren.

Comments

Last week we had a day that was in the 60s ALL DAY! It was lovely!  Post time 2017-7-6 22:01
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-7-6 02:50
| Show all posts
I'm way up north, so no to Cindy.  Been enjoying the hot weather.  It is short lived but I will take as much as I can get.  Lost alot of the crafting mojo, might be due to summer.  I hope it returns in fall.  Be safe, enjoy your summer

Comments

Hard for me to enjoy anything in the heat. lol I grew up in the deep south without air conditioning so I'm surprised I was able to learn certain crafts. I remember lots of sweat.  Post time 2017-7-6 22:02

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-7-6 22:06
| Show all posts
I am about a third of the way done with my new little project.  Husband is starting a new job today, and we are exited about it.  In just another month, three kids will be in school, too.  I will have so much time!

Comments

Congrats on the new job. Enjoy your summer too.  Details Reply Post time 2017-7-10 08:30

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-7-10 08:30
| Show all posts

Congrats on the new job.  Enjoy your summer too.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-7-5 21:58
| Show all posts
What do you mean with the question, Anyone get hit by Cindy? Do you mean more free time and more here or have I misundestood your question? If so I'm sorry.

Comments

Cindy was a storm. Lots of flash flooding around the gulf. We are in Louisiana so we had four or five days of heavy rain. Nice for us, but we didn't get the flooding. ;)  Post time 2017-7-6 22:00
Cindy was a storm  Post time 2017-7-6 07:40

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-7-6 02:21
| Show all posts
My summer is going great. Ive been getting a lot of cross stitching done and enjoying my garden

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-7-11 03:39
| Show all posts
Am new to site but summer is going well. Hot outside so stay in and craft.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-7-6 16:59
| Show all posts
I'm so sorry didn't know that, I hope you have all of you a happy summer.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-7-5 22:57
| Show all posts
I am guessing Cindy was a storm of some sort

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-7-6 07:41
| Show all posts
I'm retired so every day is the same

Comments

You are right, if you could see me on a photo you would be surpriced Spyctre. big smile.  Post time 2017-7-6 22:40
Sylvana, getting to 60 just means you didn't die. ;) Nothing bad about it! I hope I am lucky enough to make it to that decade!  Post time 2017-7-6 22:05
Retired sundrop, I thought you was a moderator. For me no holliday, don't know what that is. Next year we have a special year then I'm 60. Grrrrr.  Post time 2017-7-6 17:04
Retired sundrop, I'm also but in a diffent situation. This year a year older, next year 60. Big Smile.  Post time 2017-7-6 17:01

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-25 02:02 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.086577 sec., 22 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list