Search
Hot search: Doll Doll M p cat doll
View: 318|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

anyone enjoying their garden this time of year

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-7-6 02:26
| Show all posts |Read mode
Ive been really enjoying my garden this year. I grew flowers for the first time and I had no idea how easy it was I think Ill deffinatly do more flower gardens in the future. The veggies I have are Cherokee Purple tomatoes ,Corn and beans . Anyone else gardening ?
Post time: 2017-7-6 22:13
| Show all posts
I am growing things, but not much of a food garden.  I have a new fig tree, lantana, some mint, rosemary, ornamental grasses, and rose bushes I need to take care of this year.  We have had so much rain that I haven't needed to go out and water.  ♥  

I don't know if I will ever use the rosemary because a stray dog keeps coming up and pooping on it!  Maybe in a few years with enough rain I might deem it safe.  What the heck anyway?  Why is that dumb dog attracted to my rosemary?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-7-14 09:36
| Show all posts
My thumb is not very green -- as you'd guess by the lack of living houseplants in my home. My husband, however, has a beautiful garden. Tomatoes, squash, zucchini, red/yellow/white onions, red/purple/white potatoes, sweet potatoes, cabbage, broccoli, celery, cucumbers, green beans, swiss chard and beets. He loves to spend time out there and it really looks beautiful. I wish I had his talent but I do, so he does the growing and I do the canning. Nothing better than homemade bread & butter pickles, pickled beets and sauerkraut. Yum!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-9-25 05:01
| Show all posts
Since moving my garden space became nothing. I got some garlic, tomatoes, cucumbers, and peppers in pots. Also a few herbs that will be dried for storage.  Maybe next year I can get a bigger garden space

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-7-15 11:52
| Show all posts
India cow cow dkajndkwindnaknd wind and make alone wind wind works in smdn

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-29 10:22 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.045084 sec., 11 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list