Register
View: 141|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

In witch DYI can I give coins.

[Copy link]
Pindiy
Pindiy  Post time 2017-7-8 22:16 |Read mode
Hello everyone,
I notice if I see beautiful works and I will give cins for it, I always get the message I'm not allowed.
Can someone aswer my question, and in witch Dyi I can use the red enveloppe?

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coin +5 Collapse Reason
zephyr + 5 Very nice!

View Rating Log

Post time: 2017-7-9 23:31
| Show all posts
hello! to use red envelope you need to buy the needed amount in Magic section (i bought 1). then go to your space and under your avatar hit the "Use the red envelope" button. then set up amount of coins you want to give (hidden points) I chose pre-set settings. Can you check out my space and tell me if you get the red for 10 or 1 coin?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-7-9 23:35
| Show all posts
Thank you cofee - holic great information.
Sometimes is the information not to find, not very clear.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-7-10 01:24
| Show all posts
Cofee-holic I bought gift, if I click on the red envelope I see a sign grey borders and white in the middle.
My coins are payed for the gift, but how can I use now the red envelpe if I give coins?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-7-10 17:00
| Show all posts
Hello! Welcome to this forum. I can't help you but i up the post.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-7-10 17:30
| Show all posts
Thank you very much, how must I do it?

Comments

You can't give coins to someone in a thread with a red gift card. I think tha that cards are for you account, a visitor can click on it and gets an amount of coins (I never done that and don't know ho  Details Reply Post time 2017-7-10 19:57

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-7-10 19:57
| Show all posts
Sylvana 2017-7-10 10:30
Thank you very much, how must I do it?

You can't give coins to someone in a thread with a red gift card. I think tha that cards are for you account, a visitor can click on it and gets an amount of coins (I never done that and don't know how to do that).

What you meant is "Rate"
I think I explained it to you in an otherr thread? Or was it someone else? I don't know But If you want to give someone in a thread an amount of coins click on Rate in the first message and the rest is not difficult.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-7-10 20:21
| Show all posts
Zephyr then I get the wrong information, it was told to me, too bad, I concentrate me on other things.
Seems better isn't it?
Thanks,

Comments

So I buy a gift card for notting? what a joke. smile.  Post time 2017-7-10 21:04
You are right, my stitchingwork.  Post time 2017-7-10 20:59
Just enjoy the site. No one know everything right away, that takes some time. Have patience :) Learn every day, little by little.  Post time 2017-7-10 20:56

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

||||FAQ|||Dark room|||www.pindiy.com

2018-10-24 09:21 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.045065 sec., 15 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2018 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list