automatic payment.

[Copy link]
Jump to specified page
1#
Post time: 2017-8-5 21:38
| Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Hello everyone,
What can I do with automatic payment?
Can one of the moderators explain it to me?
Friendly regards,
Sylvana.

alipay www.alipay.com
QQ http://www.imqq.com/#download
wechat http://weixin.qq.com/cgi-bin/rea ... p;t=weixin_faq_list

Recommend
Post time: 2017-8-7 04:12
| Show the author posts only
Yesterday I bought a pattern  I wanted to downlaod, after that the coins vanished and automatic payment appeared in my list. After a while I was able to download the pattern. It worked, but I do not understand how

Comments

For a download, you must pay 30 coins. What you saw about payment was good. I dowload one pattern and saw the same.  Post time 2017-8-7 21:51
Reply Support 0 Not support 1

Use magic Report

Recommend
Post time: 2017-8-12 02:25
With the language problems, I am hoping that this will make sense.  I'd love a clarification from someone, please.

As I think I understand it, this "automatic payment" concept can work several ways.

1.  You are given 50 goldcoins when you register for pindiy. That increases when you do various things on the site.  Logging in will earn you 5 gold coins/credits. This all accumulates over time so you can build up your account without paying any actual money.

2. If you want, you can pay an amount, say $10 but any amount, really, and get gold coins added to your pindiy account a bit sooner than the above method.  When you select patterns, magazines, books, whatever, for download, the amount (which shows when you hover your cursor over the hyperlink) in goldcoins is deducted from the pindiy credits you have.

3.  This really needs clarification:  either "automatic payment" means that more money is deducted automatically from your payment method, like Paypal, when your pindiy account gets close to zero. That is one possibility.  

Another possibility is that this "automatic payment" happens every month.  If that is the case, we all need to know because that could get expensive! I don't think that this is correct, but I'm not sure and some services do have things set up that way.

Or "automatic payment" could mean something else altogether!

Does anyone know the answer? If the moderators see this, could you please give us some clarification?  Or perhaps one of the members knows.  We really should all be clear.

Thanks to anyone who can help!

DehbiK
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Recommend
Post time: 2017-8-13 04:36
There has always been automatic payment but for some reason it 's appeared at the top of the page.  If you don't have enough gold coins to buy a particular pattern and don't want to wait to earn the coins you can choose to use one of the payment methods mentioned above by the administrator to pay a sum of money which will then be converted to gold coins on the site.  It tells you somewhere on the site how much say a dollar is in Pindiy gold coins. That's all there is.  Let me tell you there are changes made on this site all the time, no explanation is ever given and never will be! It is what it is!

Use magic Report

Recommend
Post time: 2017-8-9 11:09
Edited by Sharej at 2017-8-9 11:12

Well, that makes two of us.....I have the words "Automatic Payment" in red beneath my Gold Coin total in my Credit's window.   At first I thought it had something to do with the bounty I setup for a Magazine I wanted but no that is withdrawn when someone answers my bounty request and uploads the mag I want.   So at this point I'm not clicking it until I know what the heck it is.    If it means I can go to any site and purchase then I might be all for it but todate I'm good with just PinDiy...if there is more that I can't see at level 2 then I don't know it and can't miss it....lol!

Comments

I'm in level two, there is no information to find.  Post time 2017-8-9 14:45
Sharej I have it also when I look to my coins, a red payment and in Chinese. You see three card, but I don't pay for anything. I send the admin. welcome a explanation, till now I got no answer.  Post time 2017-8-9 14:44

Use magic Report

Recommend
Post time: 2017-8-10 14:30
in one other similar forum there is this thing called "supporting membership" when you buy membership for a month (or longer) and have access to all the threads regardless you level. i'm not allowed to buy and download some patterns due to restrictions, but i save them in favourites to return to them when my level allows it. when i first saw this automatic payment i thought about such membership. but i'm good for now (=

Comments

I don't know, I think the moderators must give a explantion.  Post time 2017-8-10 15:05

Use magic Report

Recommend
Post time: 2017-8-16 03:17
It can be your choise to buy goldcoins with real money, say by using PayPal. Before doing that I have to register my paypal account to Pindiy. Pindiy can not get payed without you giving permission to do so. I like Pindiy because I don't have to pay, just wait a bit longer and get goldcoins to obtain whatever I like

Use magic Report

Recommend
Post time: 2017-8-14 00:38

Paypal also works for putting funds into your account if you don't want to have to wait to earn gold coins in other ways, at least as far as I've been able to ascertain.

Use magic Report

Recommend
Post time: 2017-8-5 21:52
-------------------------------------------------
you need alipay QQ or wechat to pay

alipay www.alipay.com
QQ http://www.imqq.com/#download
wechat http://weixin.qq.com/cgi-bin/rea ... p;t=weixin_faq_list

Comments

For what must we pay? Explaning please? I can't read Chinese, first link, second link doesn't work, can't find the page. The firth I don´t even try.  Post time 2017-8-12 20:02
Still no answer what it means, please welcome explain more about this subject.  Post time 2017-8-7 21:52

Use magic Report

Recommend
Post time: 2017-8-6 14:05
I believe "automatic payment" means that you can buy coins to download patterns that you want. Most people build up their coins to buy patterns, but I wouldn't pay real money to get coins. I hope this helped.

Use magic Report

3#
Post time: 2017-8-6 12:34
I have no idea, although my account now shows automatic payment. Hope someone explains why it started showing up.

Comments

Look above the great picture of Pindyi, you see in red promtion payment, click on it and you will see it.  Post time 2017-8-7 21:54

Use magic Report

5#
Post time: 2017-8-6 14:39
I haven't still understood the concept of this automatic payment wish someone could explain it a bit more clearly

Use magic Report

7#
 Author| Post time: 2017-8-7 21:48
So am I, no answer from the moderator, he used a translation, I thought his English was bad indeed the translation.
Don't pay for anything.

Use magic Report

9#
Post time: 2017-8-9 18:36
Not sure but I have automatic payment come up as well

Comments

Click on your coins you save, then you will see it. Thank you very much.  Post time 2017-8-9 18:42

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

||||FAQ|||Dark room|||www.pindiy.com

2017-10-23 14:05 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.052046 sec., 24 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2017

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list