PinDIY

Forgot password?
 Register
View: 149|Reply: 9

[other] Credits

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-8-8 00:31
| Show all posts |Read mode
HiMy credits haven't changed in a couple of weeks I have been on 36 for a long time . I thought if you logged on once a day and purchase patterns (6) it changes . I always get 50 coins when I log in but at this rate I will never be able to move to a different group.Can anyone explain this please. Thankyou

Post time: 2017-8-8 00:55
| Show all posts
I think the activity that really counts toward your credits are replying on threads and posting new ones, diaries, new patterns, etc.  
It may seem slower now because it appears that online time hours don't contribute to credit calculation like they used to. It seems they aren't being tracked anymore. I know my online hours haven't increased in weeks.

Comments

Yes, you are right. Reply in threads, tell members you like the patterns or projects (diary) and you get more credits.  Post time 2017-8-19 22:53
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-8-8 03:27
| Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-8-12 01:04
| Show all posts
HiMy credits haven't changed in a couple of weeks I have been on 36 for a long time . I thought if you logged on once a day and purchase patterns (6) it changes . I always get 50 coins when I log in but at this rate I will never be able to move to a different group.Can anyone explain this please. Thankyou

I've noticed the same thing. At my rate of activity -- logging in, tasks, downloading, etc. --- my credits usually increase at a particular rate; not quickly, but regularly.
However, I'm not seeing an increase at all lately, for a few weeks now.

I have merely attributed it to this site's tendency to change things for no reason at all, and without explanation.  

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-8-15 22:06
| Show all posts
I have been stuck on my level for a few weeks as well. I have contacted the admin staff but still have not received any type of response. I also contacted an admin person but this also has not received a response. Hopefully someone will finally notice.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-8-15 22:34
| Show all posts
sometimes it stacks for a few days
and than it makes a jump to the right level

moderators can not influence this
it's a system glitch

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-8-15 22:35
| Show all posts
it need's more then log in and by patterns to lift up your level

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-8-15 23:35
| Show all posts
I've noticed the same thing. Normally posting and being online helps to get credits...but not lately.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-8-18 23:02
| Show all posts
Oh, these are not good news. I hoped that there is some formula for credits as well like for gold coins.
Well, I have to be sharing and talkative I guess, that is the key.
Thank you for discussing it!
I hope that the credit level will be adjusted soon.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

||Archive|Mobile|||FAQ|||Dark room|||www.pindiy.com

2017-8-21 16:24 GMT+8