Hot search: Doll Doll M p cat doll
View: 6255|Reply: 68
Collapse the left

[Crochet] Where do you keep your hooks?

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-8-28 22:39
| Show all posts |Read mode
Where do you keep your hooks?

I usually keep them in bigger cosmetic bag also in wooden pencil box.

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2017-10-30 10:51
| Show all posts
I have an eyeglass case, one of those tubular types that are sold with those inexpensive readers.  Someone gave it to me about 10 years ago.  I don't keep all of my hooks in that because I have too many, but it is perfect for what I need to carry in my tote bag.  I am mostly a knitter, but I also crochet, and a hook is essential in case you drop a stitch and are away from home.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-3-7 02:30
| Show all posts
I keep my everyday hooks in a plastic case that came with my set.  For hooks that I've acquired individually over the years, like the bone hooks or my grandmother's, they are in 'pen holder' sleeves in a pen holder portfolio.  The rest are all stuffed in a large stiff flat bottomed pencil case.  The case can sit upright on my table without falling over.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-9-20 18:28
| Show all posts
Edited by terriberri at 2017-9-20 18:30

I have a special container that I received one Christmas, it is a limited edition Tia Maria carrying case, it is long with a metal lid on it meaning I can carry all my hooks (including tunisian!!).  If I find the online picture I will update - but I recommend these types of carrying cases although meant for alcohol they are perfect for carrying hooks & tools also!!

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-4-2 09:43
| Show all posts
Edited by fitriechen at 2020-4-2 12:04

I put it in the original case because I bought tulip etimo rose set, but for the rest that I buy separately I keep them in a doll pencil case because it's more flexible to put inside a bag, then I put it together with my WIP in my backpack since I love to use backpack as it holds more yarn and other stuff

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-4-11 10:46
| Show all posts
I keep my hooks in relatively large cosmetic bag, and keep that in a satchel that also holds all of my other knitting and crochet tools (knitting needles, hooks, tapestry needles, etc.).  Though it's reaching a point where I might need a bigger satchel, LOL.  :$

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-6-26 07:37
| Show all posts
Love this topic. I have several places, depending on the size and brand. I have 2 cases I got online and another off etsy.  Then I keep the little ones in a nice jar with a lid to keep from losing them.  Pencil boxes work great too as I’ve used them in the past.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-9-6 14:19
| Show all posts
I keep some in a pencil case and others in an old candy box which belonged to my great-grandmother. It's an old Quality Street tin and so very precious to me.

I also have a rectangular wooden box where I keep my knitting needles.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-1-25 17:25
| Show all posts
I have a seven section pencil case that I keep mine in. If anyone would like to see it I am more than happy to take some photos tomorrow in the day time and post them on here. It makes life so much easier having them this way :loveliness:

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-6-28 02:15
| Show all posts
I have a little planter I keep my most used ones in.  I coiled a belt I crocheted into the bottom, so they stand up nice and I can see them.  The rest of my hoard is stored in pencil cases.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-6-21 05:04
| Show all posts
In a wooden pencil box, decorated by my daughter. It was a Mothers Day present when she was in primary school  :loveliness:  ... she'll soon get her university degree...

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-8-29 10:15
| Show all posts
In a pencil box

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-9-2 03:44
| Show all posts
Em coloco os meus dentro de uma caixa organizadora .

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-9-3 13:35
| Show all posts
pencil box

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-9-4 01:43
| Show all posts
In a metal canister. I keep my Boyles(for afghans and doilies and such) and Bates(amigurumi) seperate.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-9-5 10:14
| Show all posts
I have a crochet hook little bag but there isn't enough room in the little elastic slots for all my hooks so they are mostly just thrown in there now.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-9-5 14:17
| Show all posts
in a crochet hook bag, i can put 10 hook in it.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-9-6 19:33
| Show all posts
in a sheath of plastic glasses (got me glasses and jacket to buy a magazine).

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-9-11 14:26
| Show all posts
In a pencil case with a Frozen motif

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-29 03:55 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.106592 sec., 13 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list