Search
Hot search: AR doll Spanish Free russian
View: 573|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

New to the site

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-9-1 22:49
| Show all posts |Read mode
Hello! I'm new and I'm not sure how to get coin or how this place works! Any tips would be appreciated
Post time: 2017-9-2 06:49
| Show all posts
Hi & welcome You can accumulate points by clicking into "My Center & then tasks" every day (& even a few times a day). comment  on others work by going into knit,  crochet or any of the tabs on the front page.  You can reward people by rating them and giving them points for free, it doesn't cost you anything.  Bfore you know it you will have enough to buy a pattern.  Be aware that you cannot buy until you are at level 2, however, I am sending you a gift to help you buy patterns when you can. Please let me know when you receive 100 gold coins.

Comments

That is very nice sundrop, a lot of beginners had not so much luck to get 100 coins. But I'm happy for the new member, welcome here, I hope you enjoy it, and can buy the pattern you want. Good luck.  Post time 2017-9-2 20:41
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-9-2 23:32
| Show all posts
Thank you both so much! I think I can finally afford the pattern I want! YAY! Thank you both so so much!

Comments

Congratulations. good luck with your pattern, show us please in stitch dairy your work.  Post time 2017-9-3 01:34

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-9-5 13:58
| Show all posts
What happens if you buy a patern, but then you dont like how it's written or its in another leanguage??

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-7-20 02:40
| Show all posts
Hi. Is cow dis sic sic with. He cow cow with dis dis for sic sic sic gif dua sic. Is cow tug. If skn

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-24 18:59 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.048307 sec., 10 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list