Register
Search
Author: LitteGirlInMe
Collapse the left

No one sharing?

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-9-15 08:38
| Show all posts
I would love to share patterns, but everything that I have is already on this site.

Comments

I agree. when I get money I do buy patterns and share them, living on Social Security leaves no money to splurge on patterns! I did and shared it here because I can make it for many of my grandkids!  Post time 2017-9-15 10:00
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-9-19 17:47
| Show all posts
I agree with all of you. I'm new here, I'm already in DIY.2
The first thing I did when I joined was sharing patterns requested in the bounty area.
After that I shared other patterns that wasn't shared. All of my shared patterns I carged 50 GC.

I found it ridiculous to asked so many GC for a pattern.
And to make it even crazier I just saw that someone asked 400 GC for a free pattern. The Mod didn't changed it to 10GC. That's what creed looks like!

LittleGirlInMe with being nice you will come a long way. Just keep that in mind ;p

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-9-19 21:04
| Show all posts
Edited by Bleunoko at 2017-9-20 03:50

I'm still new to this site and I love the patterns but I'm still trying to figure out things.

Can you only share files from a computer? I only have my phone for Internet and would like to try share to earn some coins. Thank you for any tips and help!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-9-20 03:49
| Show all posts
Corrected my misspell

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-12-11 05:48
| Show all posts
I spend fortunes on patterns and I love to bounty hunt it's may favorite thing to do, I love the challenge of finding the rare and I have way more patterns than I'll ever make in 2 lifetimes, but I can't seem to stop. Just when I say that's enough I find another pattern I have to have. I'm all for sharing but the prices are getting crazy.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-5-22 20:25
| Show all posts
I've seen some where it's level 90 just to look. I ask why? Your not buying, just looking. I don't think permission needs to be be set that high to browse. I know this has nothing to do with cost, just thought I'd mention this. Have a great day

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-7-15 01:58
| Show all posts
Due th cu Che ch e. He. He. He. He. He. Use. He. He. J

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-19 18:21 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.070194 sec., 14 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list