Forgot password?
 Register
Author: Anonymous
Collapse the left

Clothes for the bear by Yanina Olga

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-9-24 21:56
| Show all posts

I would appreciate if you could translate them as I haven't been able to use them. I thought when I bought them I would be able to use google translate but I couldn't copy the words

Comments

I would have to post them in the knitting section I think as both outfits are knitted not crochet  Details Reply Post time 2017-9-24 22:02

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-9-24 22:02
| Show all posts
DebbieB

Login/Register to enlarge
2017-9-24 23:56

I would appreciate if you could translate them as I haven't been able to use them. I thought when  ...

I would have to post them in the knitting section I think as both outfits are knitted not crochet

Comments

I will create one more Bounty for the boy's clothes so that you will get a reward for it too. You can post it later when I give you the translation of the girl's clothes.  Details Reply Post time 2017-9-25 16:07
I would be very glad if I can help you. If you like, you can post one of them. If I translate it well, then you can post the second one. I think the best place for them is the knitting section. But I  Details Reply Post time 2017-9-24 22:10

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-9-24 22:10
| Show all posts
DebbieB

2017-9-24 22:02

I would have to post them in the knitting section I think as both outfits are knitted not crochet

I would be very glad if I can help you. If you like, you can post one of them. If I translate it well, then you can post the second one. I think the best place for them is the knitting section. But I don't know how to associate them with the bear in the crochet section.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-9-25 13:47
| Show all posts
DebbieB

2017-9-25 09:19

Here it is    //www.pindiy.com/thread-347313-1-1.html

Thank you very much! I've downloaded it, and I'm going to work on the translation. Have you received the reward for this "Bounty"? Don't forget to claim it :)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-9-25 16:07
| Show all posts
DebbieB

2017-9-24 22:02

I will create one more Bounty for the boy's clothes so that you will get a reward for it too. You can post it later when I give you the translation of the girl's clothes.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-11 11:01 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.079942 sec., 19 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list