Search
Hot search: AR doll Spanish Free russian
View: 482|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

Hello everyone

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-9-20 11:48
| Show all posts |Read mode
Hello everyone, I'm new (well a week and half) on here and still learning. Love this idea but hate the gc thing. Still trying to figure out how to share. Hope to make a lot of friends on here as well take care!
 Author| Post time: 2017-9-20 21:22
| Show all posts

Where do I find daily tasks?  I know you can comment for 5gc and log in for 50 but that's all I've really learned so far. I've noticed that it costs 30 to download, I've bought a lot but waiting to gain gc to download them lol. Thank you!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-9-20 12:43
| Show all posts
Welcome!  Takes a bit of time to build up Gold Coins to purchase and also the site charges 30 GC in addition to the purchase price, i.e., price 20 Gold Coins and the site will charge 30 GC for a total of 50 GC.  Do the hourly tasks to build up your coins, add an avatar and an email and you'll get GCs too.  There's lots to explore here no matter what craft you like to do.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-9-20 16:38
| Show all posts
Hi, Bleunoko, just what the knitter said, look around, give a replay in stitchdairy, crochet, knitting and more, post a work if you have to show, always in stitch dairy, also for crochet, knitting or what you do.
On this way you can earn coins, it takes a while, I had the same experience.
Good luck.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-9-20 22:27
| Show all posts
Hi & welcome.  Take your time, look around, try as much as you can. It will take time before you can post, send messages, buy patterns, etc. Right now concentrate of building up your gc.  I'm sending you some to help you kick off Enjoy

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-9-20 20:48
| Show all posts
Thank you mufffincat, I enjoy too many lol. Embroidery,  sewing, quilting, crocheting, loom knitting, card making, quilling, wood burning, leather tooling, baking, cooking, canning, gardening......I think that's all of them lol

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-9-20 22:52
| Show all posts
sundrop016

Login/Register to enlarge
2017-9-20 22:27

Hi & welcome.  Take your time, look around, try as much as you can. It will take time before you can ...

Oh wow! Thank you so much! That's so kind of you!

Comments

I definitely did lol. I was able to download a few items I had bought thank you again so much  Details Reply Post time 2017-9-22 01:09
enjoy!  Post time 2017-9-21 23:32

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-9-20 18:56
| Show all posts
Hi Bleunoko and welcome hope you have fun looking around. What types of craft are you interested in? Mine is cross stitch. Would love to see your interests sometime

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-9-22 01:09
| Show all posts
Bleunoko

2017-9-20 22:52

Oh wow! Thank you so much! That's so kind of you!

I definitely did lol. I was able to download a few items I had bought thank you again so much

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-9-20 21:23
| Show all posts
Sylvana

2017-9-20 16:38

Hi, Bleunoko, just what the knitter said, look around, give a replay in stitchdairy, crochet, knitti ...

Thank you, I'll try that!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-9-20 21:27
| Show all posts
mimimami

2017-9-20 21:26

Welcome! I'm relatively new here too, and I'm totally addicted

I know right lol. I love it!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-9-20 21:26
| Show all posts
Welcome! I'm relatively new here too, and I'm totally addicted

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-24 12:27 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060513 sec., 14 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list