Search
Hot search: Doll Doll M p cat doll
View: 381|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

Limitations on searching

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-9-25 00:42
| Show all posts |Read mode
I am noticing a new feature.  We are only allowed to do a maximum of 3 pattern searches per minute.  So I set a timer for 10 minutes and came back after those 10 minutes had passed to try another pattern search and got the same message.  

So what does "a maximum of 3 searches per minute" mean?  I had not done any searches for 10 minutes but still got that message and could not search.  

Thanks for any clarity abou this, if anyone understands it.

Author| Post time: 2017-9-26 07:54
| Show all posts
TheKnitter 2017-9-26 05:56
I'm level 3 and if I try to search too quickly I still get that message.  Same thing  with posting c ...

Thanks for that insight.  

Now I'm seeing what might be another glitch.  Most of the thumbnails when I am in the Knitting Patterns section are only showing the camera icon....no thumbnails of the pattern photos.

Has you seen this problem before?  It was doing that earlier today, too.  I've restarted my computer (for other reasons) several times since I first saw that happen and it is still doing it now, some hours later.

Thanks!

Comments

Have you seen...not has you seen? Ugh!  Details Reply Post time 2017-10-20 10:52
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-9-25 01:44
| Show all posts
O.K. Sundrop016.  I have not had any problems before this and I wondered what had changed.  I've been here for maybe a month or so and had never seen that restriction before. I've looked for, and bought with gold coins, quite a few patterns here without any problems.  I bought some extra gold coins to move things along.  Oh well. My first brick wall, sort of!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-9-25 00:54
| Show all posts
It means you can only search for 3 patterns, but I believe its a mistake.  I got the same message a few days ago.  I got out of the site and then back in and it went away.  HOWEVER, since you are at level 0, you do have a restriction.  You have to wait until you get to Level 2 (I believe)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-9-26 05:56
| Show all posts
I'm level 3 and if I try to search too quickly I still get that message.  Same thing  with posting comments.  I think it's a site design rather than a level design but that's just been my experience.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-9-25 17:06
| Show all posts
mimimami 2017-9-25 11:27
Didn't it say 10 seconds? I'm level 0 too, just tried it and had no issue to search more than 3 time ...

I'm not seeing that message any more. Must have just been a temporary glitch.  Thanks for responding!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-9-30 02:09
| Show all posts
DehbiK 2017-9-26 07:54
Thanks for that insight.  

Now I'm seeing what might be another glitch.  Most of the thumbnails w ...

"Have you seen"....not "has you seen" Ugh!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-10-20 10:52
| Show all posts
DehbiK 2017-9-25 15:54
Thanks for that insight.  

Now I'm seeing what might be another glitch.  Most of the thumbnails w ...

Have you seen...not has you seen?  Ugh!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-9-25 11:27
| Show all posts
Didn't it say 10 seconds? I'm level 0 too, just tried it and had no issue to search more than 3 times in a minute. However, if I search too fast I get the wait 10 seconds message.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-9-25 22:16
| Show all posts
Great! There are a few glitches on this forum

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-9-25 01:45
| Show all posts
Oh, and thank you for responding, Sundrop016!

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-28 21:34 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.123965 sec., 21 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list