View: 2438|Reply: 101
Collapse the left

[resources] Amelie Felt Pattern By Funny Amandita - Portuguese

[Copy link]
PinDIY
PinDIY  Post time 2017-9-28 16:26 |Read mode
Edited by anniekins at 2017-9-28 19:51

1.JPG

Amelie.pdf (3.91 MB, Downloads: 99, Price: 40 Gold Coins)

Rate

Number of participants 3Gold Coins +26 Collapse Reason
Turquoise + 15 Thank you very much!
koalats + 1 Thank you very much!
anniekins + 10 Thank you very much!

View Rating Log

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Related collections:

Post time: 2017-11-23 21:00
| Show all posts

Hi. This project is a creation of mine. So if anyone deserves the thanks, here, it's me, who created it and not someone who pirated it and shared it on this site, without my consent. What is being done here is a crime. People are increasingly dishonest and do not respect each other. The world we live in is a reflection of the attitudes of people who begin by practicing small dishonest acts and think it's okay. I hope you think about it: do not do to others what you would not like them to do to you. Be honest. Honesty will always be rewarded. Villain does not.
I wish with my heart that you be happy.
Amanda Paz, from Amandita's Funny Atelier.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-23 21:01
| Show all posts
fan-tasie

Login/Register to enlarge
2017-9-29 21:36

Very nice!
thanks for showing

Hi. This project is a creation of mine. So if anyone deserves the thanks, here, it's me, who created it and not someone who pirated it and shared it on this site, without my consent. What is being done here is a crime. People are increasingly dishonest and do not respect each other. The world we live in is a reflection of the attitudes of people who begin by practicing small dishonest acts and think it's okay. I hope you think about it: do not do to others what you would not like them to do to you. Be honest. Honesty will always be rewarded. Villain does not.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-23 21:00
| Show all posts
Nessa

2017-10-24 00:48

Thank you very much for sharing.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-23 21:17
| Show all posts
Mduarte

2017-9-28 21:55

Thank you so much for sharing

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-23 21:02
| Show all posts
Mduarte

2017-9-28 21:55

Thank you so much for sharing

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-23 21:07
| Show all posts
Makarosha

2017-9-28 21:11

Thank you for sharing!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-23 20:51
| Show all posts
dearme

2017-10-21 06:24

Many thanks for sharing

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-23 20:37
| Show all posts
dearme

2017-10-21 06:24

Many thanks for sharing

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-23 21:05
| Show all posts
volo78

2017-10-5 16:32

many thanks for sharing!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-23 21:05
| Show all posts
candien22

2017-10-22 11:11

Thank you very much!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-9-28 20:42
| Show all posts
Thanks for sharing :)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-9-28 21:11
| Show all posts
Thank you for sharing!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-9-28 21:55
| Show all posts
Thank you so much for sharing:)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-9-29 00:33
| Show all posts
Thank you for sharing!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-9-29 02:40
| Show all posts
Lovely !!! Thanks a lot for sharing !!! :)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-9-29 02:44
| Show all posts
Thanks for sharing!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-9-29 05:31
| Show all posts
thanks for sharing !!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-9-29 09:13
| Show all posts
Thank you for sharing.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-9-29 14:43
| Show all posts
thank you so much

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-27 07:47 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064398 sec., 26 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list