Hot search: Doll Doll M p cat doll
View: 1115|Reply: 20
Collapse the left

IMPOSSIBLE Speckle & Pop! Westknits Mystery Shawl

[Copy link]
PinDIY
PinDIY  Post time 2017-9-30 23:35 |Read mode
Hi girls,

I'm sorry for You but it's impossible for me post the clues of this mistery beacuse I have this message (one day later) about the thread I posted yesterday morning:

Your thread Speckle & Pop! Westknits Mystery Shawl KAL 2017 - CLUE 1 was moved to Recycled by badupiano
Incomplete pattern. Please post it untill the kal is finished. THANKS.

Thanks our moderator!

Comments

Old/Solved topic  Post time 2017-10-22 23:07

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2017-9-30 23:45
| Show all posts
Could you ask the moderator why is it impossible to post the clues separately?:'(   please......
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-10-10 22:51
| Show all posts
Hi to all, good morning (for me it's still morning!) I read all the posts and I agree that it is quite strange this situation ... I remember when it was done in the same way, publishing separately each track, in another Stephen West shawl, the Building Blocks, remember ? Maybe you could insist with the moderator and if you do not answer, OK we'll have to wait at the end of the month ... in any case, this gives us an opportunity to say again "thanks a thousand for the lovely shawl that you're posting !!! I love it, I really appreciate it a lot!!! cheers!!:loveliness::loveliness:
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-10-3 08:22
| Show all posts
I was just saying it would be my choice.  I know it's not real $$$ but it takes a very long time to accumulate coins and/or advance in this forum.  I've taken to marking patterns in my favorites to I can eventually download them.  And now, I'm experiencing problems trying to upload pictures or files.  I don't think the website is back to "normal" after it was down but again, that's just my opinion...

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-10-1 14:12
| Show all posts
TheKnitter 2017-10-1 04:03
WOW - they've posted them in steps before (Joji Locatelli's latest mystery knit along).  However, it ...

You are right! But my plan was to post infosheet free (did but post deleted!), 4 clues for 25 coin and in the last post one file for 100 coins for who aren't interesting in kal but love the finished shawl. The difference is 30 coins for upload and it isn't my fault.
Please don't forget, this are coins not $ or € or £ or...

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-10-20 23:46
| Show all posts
Sorry girls :(
another missunderstanding... today I posted the 4th clue for 25 coin and the coplete pattern for 100 coins (25x4), but the moderator delete the post with the clue 4. So who collected the 4 parts must pay again to have the last one...
I writed her about it, I hope she understand me.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-10-1 00:54
| Show all posts
Edited by ChurnDash at 2017-9-30 18:02

the pdf file  is visible now and I tried to download it but I only lost 25 coins and got the message: "Sorry, you are not allowed to download this attachment" , I did send a pm to moderator...

Edit:
...pdf file is not visible anymore

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-10-1 17:53
| Show all posts
@theknitter
there are many girls out there which wanted to start knitting this KAL project right now and not just at the end of october. I personally don't care about the extra coins spend for the clues which could be posted separately.....

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-10-1 04:03
| Show all posts
WOW - they've posted them in steps before (Joji Locatelli's latest mystery knit along).  However, it would cost a lot if you posted each clue separately rather than one complete pdf (that would be my choice).

Comments

@the knitter @theknitter there are many girls out there which wanted to start knitting this KAL project right now and not just at the end of october. I personally don't care about the extra coins spen   Post time 2017-10-1 17:54
You are right! But my plan was to post infosheet free (did but post deleted!), 4 clues for 25 coin and in the last post one file for 100 coins for who aren't interesting in kal but love the finished s  Details Reply Post time 2017-10-1 14:12

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-10-13 01:03
| Show all posts
Good news, Tourquise approved the post, it's on line and I create another thread for clue 2 that must be approved.... needles on fire girls!! :)

Comments

Wait the end of the Mistery and I'll post one downloadable file... it's your choise! In any case You can not even download it and use your coin in a better way :)  Post time 2017-10-13 03:43
posting each clue seperatly is not much fair ,each download cost 30 coins and your charge  Post time 2017-10-13 02:41

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-10-12 03:40
| Show all posts
I'm sorry girls, I'll post it at the end of MKAL without any other indication. :(
I'm happy to share but I don't want to be banned!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-10-1 00:41
| Show all posts
Edited by smemorina99 at 2017-10-1 00:43

I asked... I'm still waiting answer :(

Try to ask You too...

Comments

Thanks!  Post time 2017-10-14 14:25
I saw they are allowing you to post as the clues come out - congratulations!  Post time 2017-10-14 11:29

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-10-11 15:06
| Show all posts
This is a shame since it's so much more fun to knit "as it advances" with everyone.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-29 02:49 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.155729 sec., 23 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list