Forgot password?
 Register
View: 201|Reply: 8

[Tips Discussion] Millennium frame

[Copy link]
Share reward rankings
Post time: 2017-10-6 18:33
| Show all posts |Read mode
Hi, has anyone bought a Millenium frame recently from Needle Needs ?  I am thinking of ordering one, but have heard so much 'horror' stories on waiting for more than 6 months with no communication from the maker . . . .

Appreciate your views or experience on this . . .

Thanks !

When someone visits this page from the link you shared, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2017-10-6 22:28
| Show all posts
Edited by StitchyFool at 2017-10-6 22:29

I purchased mine  3 years ago or so, then I had to wait about 6-7 months, yes the wait time is long, customer service poor, but the quality is superb.  There are other options that are not as long, Omanik (out of astonia I believe owner is Anton) their frame is very similar  and it looks like it is the one most people go for, Then there is the Jat stretchers by Judy ODell from just a thought based out of the US and the Monarch frame also our of the US- may need to contact them via facebook (these frames do not have a round dowel but a square one that has the corners rounded) with all that said  I LOVE my Millenniums once I got them it was worth every penny and month it took

Comments

Thanks ! JAT has a great stand, am thinking abt getting one. I don't mind the wait but the poor customer service is what held me back fr ordering a millenium. Will give it more tot i guess ! Tx :)  Post time 2017-10-10 10:11
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-10-6 23:47
| Show all posts
I tried to order one a while back.  The website said that the frame I ordered was in stock and would be dispatched on receipt of the order.  This did not happen and after a few emails, I realised that Needle Needs just kept lying about sending the order because obviously I did not receive anything.  Finally I asked for a refund and they tried to promise me that they would send out the order asap.  The experience was so horrendous I did not trust those people anymore.  The product may be great but their attitude stinks, they are so arrogant.  I told them that if the lead time was months and not days then they should state this on their order page.  No-one would mind having to wait if they are told the truth up front.  I do wonder if they make money from having your payment for so long that they get some interest from their bank account.  I cannot understand why they treat people so badly.  Good luck, at least you know what's in store for you if you do order from them.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-10-7 20:19
| Show all posts
There is a video called "flosstube 2 millenium and quantum frame comparison" on you tube which compares both Needle Needs and Omanik products, customer service etc.

Comments

Thanks magenta, the bad customer svc is the reason that held me back fr ordering a millenium frame. Did they in the end send you the frame ? How long did it take ?  Post time 2017-10-10 10:07

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-10-10 15:44
| Show all posts
Hi Stitcherex - No, I djdn't get one because I asked for a refund.  It was already several months from the date of ordering something that was supposed to be in stock. They then tried to promise me that they would be able to send me the frame in the following week!  They had been lying to me all the time so I didn't believe them.  They tried to stop me getting my refund, making it as difficult as possible, so I had to involve my card supplier in the end to get my money back.  It took several weeks to get my refund and the promised delivery never took place!

They treat their customers with contempt so I wasn't going to reward them for their bad behaviour I don't care how good the product is.  Looking on the internet many people who have bought a millenium frame wouldn't go through the same process again and end up looking for substitutes. Apparently needle needs promise you tracking when they finally ship the frame, but this also appears to be a lie because the customers weren't able to track the parcel.  

If it takes the best part of a year and lots of hassle then the whole experience is spoilt for me.  If you have several months to spare, and you are very relaxed about the lack of information, and you don't mind how people treat you then ordering a millenium frame isn't a problem!!  

For me the Quantum frame looks promising, it's cheaper, availability doesn't seem to be a problem and it does the same job.  There are several videos about the quantum on the web.

This is only my opinion however after my own experience, perhaps you need to research it some more before you can make up your mind.  As long as you know up front and can accept the negative experience of the ordering process then you are better prepared than I was!

Comments

Thanks, i feel the same. No one should disrespect their customers like that. I am seriously looking at rolaframe and JAT's stretchers, now adding the quantum frame too :)  Post time 2017-10-12 08:51

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-10-22 23:48
| Show all posts
I just received mine. It took 10 months to receive. It’s nice, but I wish I had done something else. It’s a great thing, but not worth both the cost and the wait.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

||FAQ|||Dark room|||www.pindiy.com

2018-1-22 04:44 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.094071 sec., 20 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2018 770

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list