| | Promotion| FAQ|
| | |

PinDIY.com

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 421|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

Problems uploading attachments and photos.

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-11-8 20:18
| Show all posts |Read mode
I can't upload attachment or images when creating a new thread.  I get the 3 green blinking boxes saying it's in the process of uploading but after a few HOURS it's STILL hasn't completed.
These are small files too.   

Anyone else having trouble like this?
 Author| Post time: 2017-11-11 21:02
| Show all posts
I accidently found a way to work around the uploading problems.
I was adding the info for a new thread and inadvertently closed the browser window before completing.  I reopened and clk on "new thread" again I saw there was an "unused image" and "unused attachment" available.  I clk "use" on both and found they the image and PDF I was trying to upload.  In the text box there is a "Restore" option.  I used that and everything popped back into place.  
It's a pain but it will do until the site problem is fixed.

I hope this method is helpful to others
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-10 22:35
| Show all posts

From what I read there used to be a forum section dedicated to site issues but it was removed. I just know this particular issue has been brought to their attention in another thread and they have responded, but like you I'm never sure if the glitch is on my end or not until I see others are having the same problem!

Comments

A forum area for site issues would end a lot of frustration. I wonder why it was removed?  Details Reply Post time 2017-11-11 20:42

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-11-10 22:16
| Show all posts
MadCatter

Login/Register to enlarge
2017-11-9 14:42

Admin is aware of the issue and are working on it. It seems to have started when they fixed the down ...

Thanks very much.  It's good to know it's being worked on.
Does Admin have a place they post "glitches" of which they are aware?  It would be good to have a place for them to post system issues.  I'm never sure if it's a problem with me or with the site.

Comments

From what I read there used to be a forum section dedicated to site issues but it was removed. I just know this particular issue has been brought to their attention in another thread and they have res  Details Reply Post time 2017-11-10 22:35

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-9 05:22
| Show all posts
I have a photo of a doll michelle  adrienne verstraten on my space.IF membres comming on my space and click on that doll,they get The message,it does not excist or under inversication.what does that mean.if you send this message crochet  moderater you must have a answer

Comments

It is ok , I find it.!  Details Reply Post time 2017-11-10 22:40

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-9 02:25
| Show all posts
I agree try Chrome and if still trouble try adding HOXX proxy to Chrome. It is an extension. Go to customize (three dots top right of Chrome), More Tools, Extensions, Get More extensions (at bottom), then search for Hoxx and add it.

Comments

I already use Chrome and Hoxx but they don't seem to make a difference when trying to upload.  Details Reply Post time 2017-11-10 22:10

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-11-11 20:42
| Show all posts
MadCatter

2017-11-10 09:35

From what I read there used to be a forum section dedicated to site issues but it was removed. I j ...

A forum area for site issues would end a lot of frustration.  I wonder why it was removed?

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-9 00:11
| Show all posts
Try another browser.  I had that problem but switched to Chrome and it worked for me.  If that didn't work I would have tried Firefox.  I also sometimes stop the process and start over.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-11-10 22:10
| Show all posts
StitchFairy

2017-11-8 13:25

I agree try Chrome and if still trouble try adding HOXX proxy to Chrome. It is an extension. Go to c ...

I already use Chrome and Hoxx but they don't seem to make a difference when trying to upload.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-10 22:40
| Show all posts
Mariejo

2017-11-8 22:22

I have a photo of a doll michelle  adrienne verstraten on my space.IF membres comming on my space an ...

It is ok ,  I find it.!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-10 03:42
| Show all posts
Admin is aware of the issue and are working on it. It seems to have started when they fixed the download issue

Comments

Thanks very much. It's good to know it's being worked on. Does Admin have a place they post "glitches" of which they are aware? It would be good to have a place for them to post system issues. I'm  Details Reply Post time 2017-11-10 22:16

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-10 01:54
| Show all posts
if switching to Chrome doesn't work, contact a moderator

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-19 19:52 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.096525 sec., 21 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list