| | |

PinDIY.com

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Hot search: HAE Baby Xsd car xsd doll Russi
View: 412|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

Of the items you download, how many do you actually make?

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-11-18 03:54
| Show all posts |Read mode
Since the cost of download has risen dramatically, I'm wondering how many of the things you download do you actually make?  Are you a patternaholic like me and want them "just in case"?  I can't justify the "cost" for something I may make.  If the time comes that I am actually going to make an item, I've put it in my favorites, where I can go back and get it.  OR, If I'm lucky enough to build up GC in abundance I may change my mind but for now, they'll remain in my favorites.
Post time: 2017-11-22 09:39
| Show all posts
Sorry, but I don't understand why people are so bothered by the "cost" of patterns on this site.  We're not talking real money here people!  Gold coins aren't that hard to get.  You can increase your number by just logging in several times during the day.  I admit that I find it very irritating when people break up a pattern into sections are charge for each piece.  I do think that is pretty rude.  However, the nearest cross stitch store to me is 300 miles away so I'm happy that I can find things on the site.

I do find that I've downloaded stuff that I will never stitch.  Some days things look good to me and then I'll go back later and wonder why I ever downloaded that pattern.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-18 12:46
| Show all posts
I think I am a patternaholic but will only save the things I really intend to make, or those my friends want to make. I even chose one for my husband and will kit it up for a Christmas present as he has expressed an interest in doing one himself! I can always finish if he needs me to. In January I plan to start on a lot of different projects and will work on them simultaniously thoughout the year, doing 2 or 3 days on one before moving to the next. I've not stitched like this before but I know many who do and like it so I will try.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-18 06:43
| Show all posts
I am currently stitching my first pattern from here. I am saving them in collections and plan to download as I get close to stitching them. I do have one other downloaded, but it is on deck for my next project. The one I am currently stitching jumped in front of it. I found it and it will make the perfect Christmas present for a pal.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-4-22 10:54
| Show all posts
I will be very unpopular with this but I use this site to gather patterns I want to make and then I look for the persons site to purchase their pattern before I make it.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-19 05:06
| Show all posts
I've bought a few "I'll make someday patterns", but lately I've been adding them to a collection and will buy when I'm ready to start knitting.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-21 23:47
| Show all posts
I keep a collection. I currently have 2 small children and no time to chill and cross stitch like I want to. My collection is a little out of control lol

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-27 13:39
| Show all posts
I've made several patterns so far but I have downloaded a lot more then I think I'll ever get to. But I've gotta have them All! Lol

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-19 23:34
| Show all posts
I was thinking about this while stitching. It is funny I think I am more cautious with GC than I am real dollars!!!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-19 00:17
| Show all posts
lol, I have more patterns then I can make in a lifetime, although I have made many patterns

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-2-1 08:04
| Show all posts
I have downloaded plenty. Made a lot of them and donated to the shelters here in wi.

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-16 16:30 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.138859 sec., 12 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list