| | |

PinDIY.com

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Hot search: Doll Doll M p cat doll
Author: Anonymous
Collapse the left

Buy a lot of .rar and I have nothing!!!!!!

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-11-19 04:24
| Show all posts
MadCatter 2017-11-19 04:22
I didn't download that sorry, just thanked the uploader and saved to my Christmas collection. I ha ...

thank you very much

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-19 07:54
| Show all posts
I looked at one of the patterns and it's lovely.  I noted there are 89 people who downloaded it.  You can see who downloaded by going to "Payments Log".  Have you tried contacting one of them to see if they've had problems?  Have you checked your antivirus to be sure it's not stripping part of the file as you download as a precaution to protecting you?  I've tried to download things that I need to turn off my antivirus because it thinks it's a trojan or infected somehow.  When it removes part of the file and you try to open it - it says file damaged.  I can't imagine there's actually something wrong with the file or people would have been contacting the moderators over and over until it was fixed.  They can see what you've paid for an downloaded -  I saw it said you paid and downloaded on 11-13.  Try downloading 7-Zip - it's a free program and I use it all the time.  It will open .rar files and I use it to create .rar files.  Hope this is helpful.

Comments

Thank you TheKnitter, with 7Zip I solved the problem! thank you so much for your help!!!!!!  Details Reply Post time 2017-11-20 04:07
Reply Support 0 Not support 1

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-20 04:07
| Show all posts
TheKnitter 2017-11-19 07:54
I looked at one of the patterns and it's lovely.  I noted there are 89 people who downloaded it.  Yo ...

Thank you TheKnitter, with 7Zip I solved the problem!
thank you so much for your help!!!!!!

Comments

Excellent news!  Details Reply Post time 2017-11-20 04:35

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-20 04:35
| Show all posts
Crodina 2017-11-20 04:07
Thank you TheKnitter, with 7Zip I solved the problem!
thank you so much for your help!!!!!!

Excellent news!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-28 20:54 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.132219 sec., 18 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list