Forgot password?
 Register
View: 514|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

Coins for uploaded patterns

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-11-20 01:44
| Show all posts |Read mode
Is anyone else only getting 70% of the coins when someone downloads your pattern instead of 90%? It started all of a sudden and I can't get any answers as to why.
Post time: 2017-11-20 03:32
| Show all posts
Edited by TheKnitter at 2017-11-19 14:49

Yes, I'm only getting 70% and perhaps that's why people are charging 80-100 GC for downloads - frankly, I think the cost is outrageous but I'm going to start charging that too since people seem VERY willing to pay that much.
Adding to my post - I searched through ALL the notices and could not find anything that said they were changing the amount they took from uploads (I may have missed it but I even checked things I thought were totally irrelevant).

Hopefully a mod will read this and respond.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-20 04:43
| Show all posts
ask a moderator

Comments

Sundrop Just too Funny.. been reading the messages here Sundrop.. you are a Moderator lol... anyways i h ave not recieved my 50 points coming online so i see i am not the only one not recieved  Post time 2017-11-27 22:29
I don't contact moderators usually and things continually change on the site so I guess I am rather ignorant to the inner workings. And, I may get annoyed at the lack of communication but my main rea  Details Reply Post time 2017-11-21 02:30
check with turquoise. If you've been on here many years you should be use to the way it works.  Post time 2017-11-21 01:44
And how would one do that? Is there a list of moderators somewhere or should I just search some of the uploads to find one? As long as I've been on this site (several years) there are so many things  Details Reply Post time 2017-11-20 05:43

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-20 05:43
| Show all posts

And how would one do that?  Is there a list of moderators somewhere or should I just search some of the uploads to find one?  As long as I've been on this site (several years) there are so many things I still don't know.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-20 15:11
| Show all posts
I reached out to the "admin" - here is the response I received Transaction tax: 10%->30%  But I could not find it written anywhere on the site.

Comments

I looked back to when I joined (August '17) and my transaction tax has always been 30%. Yes, this may well have something to due with why pattern prices have gone up... I've commented in a few posts  Details Reply Post time 2017-11-20 21:25

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-20 21:25
| Show all posts
TheKnitter

Login/Register to enlarge
2017-11-20 02:11

I reached out to the "admin" - here is the response I received Transaction tax: 10%->30%  But I coul ...

I looked back to when I joined (August '17) and my transaction tax has always been 30%.  Yes, this may well have something to due with why pattern prices have gone up...

I've commented in a few posts about the lack of communication from the site.  An admin  notification thread would be nice so users know when there are site problems and policy changes.

Comments

They used to have an area where you could report a problem but they've since taken that away. I know there have been suggestions on bringing it back with perhaps only the moderators/admins receiving  Details Reply Post time 2017-11-21 02:32

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-21 02:30
| Show all posts
sundrop016

2017-11-19 15:43

ask a moderator

I don't contact moderators usually and things continually change on the site so I guess I am rather ignorant to the inner workings.  And, I may get annoyed at the lack of communication but my main reason for being here is to share and I can do nothing about how the site works, what they charge, or why which will probably always remain a mystery LOL.  I do remember a time when they took away the hourly tasks which really put a damper on some members being able to acquire enough GC to download anything.  So glad they changed their mind on that and reversed the decision.  Perhaps it's an attempt to limit the strain on their servers, one can only guess.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-21 02:32
| Show all posts
jademonkey

2017-11-20 08:25

I looked back to when I joined (August '17) and my transaction tax has always been 30%.  Yes, this ...

They used to have an area where you could report a problem but they've since taken that away.  I know there have been suggestions on bringing it back with perhaps only the moderators/admins receiving the messages, perhaps they were inundated with things that were not really a "problem" but rather a complaint?  Who knows, I'm certainly not privy to anything behind the scenes.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-21 03:43
| Show all posts
I definitely think there should be an area where admin can post system issues, ex. "Were upgrading, expect glitches".  Very simple information that would have been good to have when the downloading, then uploading issues were going on.  

Comments

make the suggestion to them.  Post time 2017-11-21 23:08

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-27 13:43
| Show all posts
Yes I have noticed that in the last week! I thought I was seeing things but only getting 30gc for something I was getting 45gc. I'm disappointed that they aren't giving us what we deserve. Any update from any of the mods?

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-25 11:50 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.071809 sec., 17 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list