Register
View: 134|Reply: 36
Collapse the left

Attachment gold coins....

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-11-21 06:37
| Show all posts |Read mode
Hi to all ;

I have some concerns about attachment gold coins .... Users ask 1000 gold coins not worth it patterns.... Even I dont want to ask like that quantity by users....

We have to get a limit about user ask gold coins amounts....

What is your opinions about that?

We have about free patterns as you know ( free patterns can not be more than 10 gold coins)

But how much should be regular patterns ?

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Author| Post time: 2017-11-29 02:04
| Show all posts
@anniekins               
@Cristina                  
@Fox01                    
@paulamig               
@leopard danio         
@woolfan                  
@badupiano              
@TBCess                  
@Aragu                    
@samara                    
@Rikku                       

Payment rules changed anymore :

Site owner decided that :

Lv.0    can put only   50
Lv.1    can put only   100
lv.2     can put only   200
lv.3     can put only   300
lv.4     can put only   400
lv.10 can put only 1000 gold coins ....

It sounds is fair and good in my opinion :handshake

Comments

One question, please: are we going to have to check out the users's level to approve a thread and see if they are respecting this rule or there'll be a setting which will limit the amount of money the  Details Reply Post time 2017-11-30 17:22
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-23 08:02
| Show all posts
Just thought I would weigh in with my opinion.  I think free patterns should be charged a maximum of 10 coins retroactive. That means that the price should be changed regardless of when the pattern was posted.  As far as the maximum price for a regular pattern, I think a fair price should be up to 100 coins but for only one attachment. For example, if a magazine has 10 attachments, the member should not be able to charge 100 coins for each attachment. Of course many magazines are "free" from other sites too.

Repaints are tricky since they are a lot of work to produce, but let's be honest. A lot of the members download these from other sites and post them here. Since we don't really know who did the work on the repaint, we should limit the cost to 100 coins as well.

Comments

Actually, I still fix the prices of free crochet although I wrote I wouldn't. Can you imagine how many reports you'll get to fix old threads because of that?  Details Reply Post time 2017-11-23 16:08
you missed... But I guess it is limited visit... I am waiting 12.27.2017 as you said... But always nice to see you :)))  Post time 2017-11-23 08:58
welcome back!  Post time 2017-11-23 08:34

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +10 Collapse Reason
Turquoise + 10 Thank you very much!

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-30 17:22
| Show all posts
Edited by leopard danio at 2017-11-30 17:32

One question, please: are we going to have to check out the users's levels to approve the threads and see if they are respecting this rule or there'll be a setting which will limit the amount of money they'll ask automatically? People have been saying that they type 100 coins but after posting the thread the file costs 50 coins.

Comments

No, system doesn't accept their high prices ... You don't have to check their levels or prices  Post time 2017-12-1 08:20

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-23 07:51
| Show all posts
We have patterns .. specially Russians .. we are sure its free but because it came from s forum that only members can download .. we consider them nit free and allow uploader to charge 100 or more for it.. i think we should incarrange price competition by setting a rule of approving and uploading the pattern not only by first come first go .. but lower price should be uploaded for being lower in price as well as petter quality
We approve whoever upload first but if the same pattern was uploaded later withe lower price we don't approve and send to recycle .. I think lower price should compete and approved
50 to 100 max is fair i think

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-23 07:28
| Show all posts
Edited by leopard danio at 2017-11-23 07:34

Will that for ALL the forum?

I'd say 50 coins is  enough but you may think it's a very low price. This way many more people would be able to download attachments.
I agree we should set a limit for the regular attachments. I think we can't forget to tell them the rule won't apply for the old files because if we won't say that they may report all the old files to try to decrease their prices. It still happens to the free old threads which were 50 coins. Although I wrote the new rule about free pattern wouldn't apply for old threads, they still report the old ones.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-12-9 20:41
| Show all posts
leopard danio

Login/Register to enlarge
2017-12-9 11:22

Turquoise,

In case of the magazines, this user is level 1 but she/he charges 100 coins for the maga ...

If user wants to this rules, they can do "tiny" attachment sizes .... But we can not accept tiny attachment sizes .... For example

File is 15 mb...

user upload "2" part it is ok... (two part 50*2 gold coins can be)

user upload 5 part not Ok... you can send a pm or teaching notes about our attachment size 10 mb. you can fix the post or you can send to recycle area :handshake

Comments

Oh, I thought that user was level 0 but she/he's level 1. It's Ok. Do you think it's possible to upload a lot of parts costing 50 coins if the user is level 0?  Details Reply Post time 2017-12-10 01:02

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-12-1 15:43
| Show all posts
anniekins

2017-11-30 23:07

Also a level 6 member can charge 600 coins for a pattern like Little House Needleworks. As you know, ...

One week ago they can put 10.000 gold coins if they want :))) Even lv.0 users ....But As I saw high prices 300-400-500 gold coins and mostly new users ...They want quick money as you know and that prices stay with us ...
:loveliness::victory:

If you see any problem we can discuss again ... Everything will be alright

Comments

I think it's Ok. I hope everything will be alright then.  Post time 2017-12-1 17:13

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-23 16:08
| Show all posts
anniekins

2017-11-23 08:02

Just thought I would weigh in with my opinion.  I think free patterns should be charged a maximum of ...

Actually, I still fix the prices of free crochet although I had written I wouldn't. Can you imagine how many reports you'll get to fix old threads because of that?

Comments

:) Even I am trying still fix the old attachments.... (5 mb attachments )  Post time 2017-11-24 08:11

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-12-10 01:02
| Show all posts
Turquoise

2017-12-9 20:41

If user wants to this rules, they can do "tiny" attachment sizes .... But we can not accept tiny a ...

Oh, I thought that user was level 0 but she/he's level 1. It's Ok.  Do you think it's possible to upload a lot of parts costing 50 coins each if the user is level 0?

Comments

before that rule they (lv.0 or lv.1 users) can asked 20.000 gold coins for each attachment :)))  Post time 2017-12-10 22:04
Yes, Lv.0 can ask 50 gold coins for each attachment...  Post time 2017-12-10 22:03

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-12-1 05:03
| Show all posts
I have questions

This new rule means that a member who is Level 6 for example can charge up to 600 coins. Is this right?
Can this member charge 600 coins for EVERY attachment?
And a level 0 can only charge 50 coins?  Also for EVERY attachment?

I don't understand how this is fair:(

Comments

New users want big money quickly.. And they put first posts high prices ... But as you know high level people never put like that high prices ... And we will catch the balance  Post time 2017-12-1 08:18

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-21 19:50
| Show all posts
Maybe 200 max? Though the maximum which I can remember now is 150...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-23 16:22
| Show all posts
I think 50-100 coins is fair.  For some difficult to get patterns or more expensive ones, suggest bonus to members.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-25 09:08
| Show all posts
In the scans are abusing prices, I think for better standards 100 coins is good, not for each file, but for the standard

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-27 01:42
| Show all posts
I think 50-100 coins is ok

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-11 09:34 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.189826 sec., 33 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list