Search
Hot search: AR doll Spanish Free russian
View: 453|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

I need a push to get making more crochet goodies

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-11-27 14:03
| Show all posts |Read mode
How do you get yourself going on something new? There's so many things I want to make but I'm having a hard time starting something.
Post time: 2017-11-27 14:07
| Show all posts
I print out the patterns, put them in plastic sleeves, put them in a binder in the order I want to make them, then just have at 'em!  It can be daunting if you have many you want to do and sometimes I can become overwhelmed just knowing how much I'd like to accomplish and how much time I actually have to do it LOL.  
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-28 03:56
| Show all posts
Close your eyes and pick one, believe me if you can't make a choise, it's the best way. If you begin again you will be addicted to it. Wish you good luck.!!!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-29 00:18
| Show all posts
its not easy, lol  Pick two or three patterns and then pick the one you like the most.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-29 19:03
| Show all posts
Use a pattern your  familair with, and put the other patterns in your sight away.. maybe  your  very overwelmed with so many patterns... Think of it this way. doesnt matter how many  you donwn load, as  your  need to life s pan to even accomplished any of the  patterns

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-11-30 12:00
| Show all posts
Pick  three patterns... an do the one that you already have material for... dont look at any patterns other than the one your working on...Fisnish what you start and in the  end.. you will be a happy camper

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-12-2 15:25
| Show all posts
Ive been trying to only pick 3 lol. I just have so much yarn that I sit and look at everyday thinking what can I make? I love making blankets but I haven't had any orders for any so I've been trying to make smaller items which i end up getting bored with lol. I'm almost done with a kitty amigurumi for a Christmas gift lol. Thank you all for the kind words,  I'm just so indecisive lol

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-7-15 09:12
| Show all posts
Hi if dis fish via cow downtown being sic wind sic with skins flown fish fish woman fish fe

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-24 04:01 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.058100 sec., 9 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list