Forgot password?
 Register
View: 709|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

Please Help Me. I need a Moderator please

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-11-29 02:36
| Show all posts |Read mode
For  now over a week \i have not  recieved my 50 coins when i start my day here, \not only that \i am not able to give the hourly for everyone.. As when i last look it was  shut off on my end.. you cant click to get  your points for the group.. \i have heard of others on here who is having the same problem Can u please fix this for me,,, \it be most Appreciated.. thanks again
 Author| Post time: 2017-11-29 02:46
| Show all posts
Anyways  just think now I am almost on this sight about  close to three years, its been awesome  when I could come in to see everyone.. ill be so glad when  my foot  heels... it make it so much easier to come on line... I have missed  a lot of you from before... I am sure everyone has  moved on since I last was here.. I really going to make a point to do  a lot uploading..  starting next week can hardly wait..This is really an awesome forum to belong to..I want to  really  get more involved with this forum.. like  soon hoping i to can be a moderator and help out.. I think it be  a fun thing too do.. Im just guessing how things go as its been quite along since i came and just chatted, username, there alot of you new.. hope we can  connect .. well on a further  note I hope you have a wonderful day... and for now its LATERRRRRRRR  
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-12-1 00:39
| Show all posts
What MinnieMouse, 3 years away from Pindyi is a long time.
So your are very glad to be back, I believe that, Pindyi is addicted isn't it?
I'm here for about three months, two days no Pindyi and I missed it already.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-12-5 19:02
| Show all posts
I missed it already.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-7-15 09:03
| Show all posts
Buchan mainland nwkx with such a ish fish vkwubfiwhhfjwibcjwon. Woodwind ammo n town downtown ekwlfmmw

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-26 11:39 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.035911 sec., 10 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list