Forgot password?
 Register
View: 382|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

You know we have the nicest Sight on the interent for crafts

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-11-29 21:03
| Show all posts |Read mode
We have the nicest sight for craft patterns.. Where would you be if this sight was not available?? I ask that of myself a lot. For one we would not have the patterns in our PC as we do have... and all we just have  to do is  pay a compliment on here, to the crafter and they in turn give us  points... to get a pattern ..  Build up enough an you can have  lots of patterns . This isn't the REAL WORLD its the  internent and  WE are suppose to have fun with this...  i know I am.. Ive been bumped of this sight here and there and it was just very  Scarey the fact I could never get  back on.. HERE... Freaky... believe me...  They have so many  gorgeous patterns on this sight its just totally wonderful..I think were all working for the same thing... I call it working together as a TEAM effort... Smile now if you like me  lmaooooooooooooo... Just FOOD for thought in sharing...  Im sure we all have  them .. lol

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +1 Collapse Reason
Bleunoko + 1 Usefull

View Rating Log

Post time: 2017-11-30 01:29
| Show all posts
How did you get bumped off the site?  They seem pretty willing to let people express their feelings without retribution and open to anyone who wants to join.  Gosh, I can't imagine getting bumped off here, I'd be quite upset!

Comments

I hear you there, getting bumped off this site.. happened to me a few times to many.. bump off meaning i can get on the site.. Doesn't matte what i do.. its horrid..As for everone on here. I just lik  Details Reply Post time 2017-11-30 11:57
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-11-30 11:57
| Show all posts

I hear you there, getting bumped off this site.. happened to me a few times to many.. bump off meaning i can get on the site.. Doesn't matte what i do.. its horrid..As for everone on here. I  just like to get along ,,,Share if I can .... I  manage to try and stay out've trouble .. WINKS  LOL
You would need at least two life span to fill the patterns i have,,, But  we can dream... \lol  

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-7-15 09:13
| Show all posts
Hi is dis via fish fish. is channeling win among so fish fish fish i an fish fish fish fish fw

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-26 01:11 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.076209 sec., 15 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list