Register
Search
View: 374|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

Good evening to Everyone

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-12-5 08:06
| Show all posts |Read mode
Sure nice to be here, with the hustle and bustle  with preparation for Christmas and yet so much to do! But then again  think about it ... Christmas  come  and goes, So its not worth getting any panic attacks wondering  how its gonna work out. Whats nice about it.. is  we have a place like this where we can hang out and not worry about it lol lol I did make some
preparation Bars, sugar cookies and a brownie tray.. not  bad for  a days work..I'm glad I  can be here, an enjoy  whats  happening,, Im not a 100% with my health \i still have my nurse coming to see me each day,,, I see alot of new names that have  joined us... which is nice always like too see a room get  bigger... Thanks to all the moderators.. who have been patient with me.I have smiles on my face ..lol...  Can anyone of you write about what your working on and post it.. here be nice to know what  kind of  talent we have here.. if every one tries to write  just a few words on what your working on,, it  can be fun,,one way to find what everyone working on and a bit about them selves... Well LADIES IM  BACKKKKKKK
Post time: 2017-12-5 12:47
| Show all posts
Yes I agree. I'll be pushing myself when Christmas comes to make supper for my cousins n aunt. I've got another back surgery coming up on Wednesday so I'm just trying to get things cleaned before Wednesday so i dont have to do a lot for the rest if the week. It's snowing here and cold, we got a good foot today. I've just been trying to work on the last of my Christmas gifts. Working on a hat right now then I'll be making another kirby amigurumi.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-12-5 12:51
| Show all posts
Figured out how to add images lol

Hat

Hat

Kirby I made

Kirby I made

I'm making a kirby like this one

I'm making a kirby like this one

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-7-15 09:04
| Show all posts
Hi me such angina i am i na fish Christiansburg. Mesh chain. We Che. Is c isn't back a man wkcw

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-19 10:35 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.045155 sec., 13 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list