Search
Hot search: AR doll Spanish Free russian
View: 414|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

ITS a Good Day as Any...I am going

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-12-7 22:58
| Show all posts |Read mode
too have to pull my socks up as Iam really low on coins.. Fun Fun fun... lots of work to get points... Im in the right zone for it.. lmao  its not easy when u have to start from scratch  too get points.. I should of not let it.. dwindle to nothing my coins.,, oh brother...\im so glad we have this forum, but  really do u think you can make all the patterns on here on your  down load.. I dont think so.. I figure you would need another life to full lill them...  I believe its more of an addiction just to obtain the pattern.. i really need some Coins   sheshhhhhh...  so i here to make the points  lmao...  hope you all have a GReat Thursday...its snowing here... lol
Post time: 2017-12-8 03:16
| Show all posts
Your points will build up quickly :-)  No, I doubt I'll ever get to make all the things I've downloaded.  I'm pretty selective since the prices have gone up drastically.  I really only download the things I have more than a 50% chance of making.  The GCs the site takes from the downloader AND the uploader have created uploads with very high pricing.  I have plenty of GCs but am reluctant to spend them (I know that's silly but that's how I feel).  On the bright side - you are almost reaching level 6 so you must be doing something right.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-12-11 00:31
| Show all posts
Im gunna try my hardest to make as many patterns as I can lol I love them all! And I'm still downloading more every day lol

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-7-15 08:50
| Show all posts
Hi and which.  Since sound Noah c so he infant ish vowing magician via. Own dis. Now. KS

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-23 16:50 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.053247 sec., 9 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list