Register
View: 451|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

Between my comp my kitchen chair i have been uter my couch and

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-12-8 02:58
| Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by SexyMinnieMouse at 2017-12-7 14:04

bouncing off the  chairs. earlier this morning . From making  sock  knitting and  making One and Two Company Snowman gift..I love this pattern very easy to work with. I have a few presents  that I'm making for  Christmas.  I knit up nice sock yarn and make Men's socks for my hubby friends.. plus some baking.. it all good.. and  I must say I am enjoying it.. A friend of mine collects snowman so I think this Snowman from One And Two Company is an awesome  snowman to put together, for her. What  presents are you making  want to share with u Just remember this is all in fun  And  even if its not  for Christmas .. Please share a project your working on...!!!

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +1 Collapse Reason
Bleunoko + 1 Awesome!

View Rating Log

Post time: 2017-12-8 03:18
| Show all posts
I love making socks and finished a pair of "santa" socks last week.  I finished one sock from my "sheep" socks too.  I am expecting great-grandchildren 6, 7, and 8 so knitting is mostly for them!  I have to take a break every now and then and knit for me though.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-12-8 06:41
| Show all posts
Thats  totally awesome The Knitter..Your one wondeful Gramma  the knitter, lots of women  now a days  done know a thing on making  certain things \lol lol
But its all in funnnnn,  Two thumbs up here

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-12-11 06:44
| Show all posts
I've been making hats,  I need to make a Batman hat n cape, I've started a 2nd kirby amigurumi stuffy then I need to start on some blankets which will be given this spring. Oh I also need to sew up some crochet/knit project bags and finish a stole

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-7-15 08:48
| Show all posts
Hi dis fisherman. Is. Is. Land. Meh. Land win. Is cow city akcubqbf!win is chai. Jamba ckwnckwncw

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-26 23:30 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.082091 sec., 14 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list