Register
View: 59|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

Bozenka?

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-12-10 07:51
| Show all posts |Read mode
Can anyone tell me what Bozenka is?

What country is this company from and how can someone buy the patterns? I am curious because anyone with software can create a pattern from a picture.  Many of these that are appearing on this website have been done by other legitimate cross stitch companies.

Comments

If you think self-design pattern please delete all ....I downloaded one of them it seems created by pattern maker program  Post time 2017-12-12 22:09

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2017-12-10 20:43
| Show all posts
Anniekins that is what I thought. But I have no idea. Have been trying to find the brand without succes

Comments

I found one example : http://www.pindiy.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=296342&extra=page%3D23%26filter%3Dauthor%26orderby%3Ddateline http://www.pindiy.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=279385&highl  Details Reply Post time 2017-12-19 06:42
Yes, We will delete those brands repaints ... Except if we have in our site original pdf pattern... Just we can confirm that repaint .... Otherwise we can delete those brands repaints... They can crea  Details Reply Post time 2017-12-19 05:54

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +10 Collapse Reason
Turquoise + 10 Thank you very much!

View Rating Log

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-12-11 16:43
| Show all posts
I also think like Anniekins, but I'm moderating everyone, I do not have auto-writing to delete, I would have. Are awful.
And Art-Goblen?

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +10 Collapse Reason
Turquoise + 10 Thank you very much!

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-12-14 00:31
| Show all posts
Edited by anniekins at 2017-12-14 00:35

Is Chimera the same situation? I can't seem to find this brand as well.

There are many others like this and I would guess these patterns are popular in places like Russia and Bulgaria.

I ask because these brands do not have backstitch, they are large and use many thread colors. And they don't look very impressive. Slightly better than Arxinda.

Comments

Ahahaha... I know you never like arixanda patterns... But they are sale in web... But If you don't find chimera patterns on the web... Please delete all .... We can not accept like that un-worth it pa  Details Reply Post time 2017-12-14 09:43

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-12-14 09:43
| Show all posts

Ahahaha... I know you never like arixanda patterns... But they are sale in web... But If you don't find chimera patterns on the web... Please delete all .... We can not accept like that un-worth it patterns ... As you know they are big problem

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-12-14 11:08
| Show all posts
As far as I can see, Chimera is a person who makes patterns by request and people pay her to make the charts but she is not in business like a company.

This person goes on forums and vk.com like facebook. If anyone has more info about this, please let me know.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-12-19 05:37
| Show all posts
@anniekins  
@Cristina  @Fox01  
@Aragu

I investage on the web .... Chimera sale pattern in vk.com even the patterns 15 Dolar ,  Bozenka1001 sale 10 dolar , Also art goblen sale on the web too.... I will re-move to scanned forums all recycled posts....
But same brands repaint versions will not accept.... We can not be sure original or not ... Repaint area moderator will investage with me .... Fox01 please let me know I will download if we have same pattern I will check from original pdf file after than we can accept  

Comments

Turquoise as I understand right you like me to delete Chimera, Bezenka en Art Goblen repaints?  Post time 2017-12-19 05:45

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-12-19 05:54
| Show all posts
Fox01

Login/Register to enlarge
2017-12-10 14:43

Anniekins that is what I thought. But I have no idea. Have been trying to find the brand without suc ...

Yes, We will delete those brands repaints ... Except if we have in our site original pdf pattern... Just we can confirm that repaint .... Otherwise we can delete those brands repaints... They can create easly with repaint programs

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-12-19 06:21
| Show all posts
Pattern created from public domain image, I do not think should be accepted as: Chimera, Bozenka, Art-Goblen, Better Cross Stitch, are not Designs nor firms specialized in graphics anyone can do

Comments

chimera has printed pattern too... bozenka just sale on the web... they use special programs different from pcs or xsd ... HAED use same program ... program use by only professionals  Post time 2017-12-19 06:49
we are not critical jury... If they are sale in the web , and they have buyers ... we can accept ...  Post time 2017-12-19 06:34

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-12-19 06:42
| Show all posts
Fox01

Login/Register to enlarge
2017-12-10 14:43

Anniekins that is what I thought. But I have no idea. Have been trying to find the brand without suc ...

I found one example :

http://www.pindiy.com/forum.php? ... 6orderby%3Ddateline

http://www.pindiy.com/forum.php? ... ight=chimer%2Btired

I checked same with original pdf pattern... and quite good pattern ... I will send to you both pattern by e-mail :D You will see they are same

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-25 19:30 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.096635 sec., 23 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list