Search
Hot search: Doll Doll M p cat doll
View: 381|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

What kind of pets does everyone have?

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-12-13 21:50
| Show all posts |Read mode
I used to have 4 dogs but when I moved home I only had 2. My ex kept the other 2. But shortly after I moved one was stolen out of my back yard by kids and I never found him again sadly. But I still do have my old man. He's 14 years old Boston terrier. I'd love to get 2 to 4 more lol they are great dogs.
Post time: 2018-2-23 07:54
| Show all posts
Two cats, a dog, a chinchilla and 2 doves here. lol That's a SMALL menagerie compared to what we used to have. The dog is the newest member of the family. We've had her just over a year now and are still trying to train her with the cats. Well, *cat* actually. One cat is fine with her and she's learning not to stomp on him (60lb puppy stomping on a 10lb cat? ugh.). The second cat is TOTALLY unwilling to deal with the dog and avoids her like the plague. So there's a bit of an issue with the cat being a virtual stranger. -sigh- She's getting better with the one cat, so I don't think she wants to hurt the second, but how is she to learn if he won't stick around. It's causing a bit of an issue. Neither cat will sit and craft with me. Hoping eventually the puppy will settle into a stitching buddy, though. When she can hold still long enough. lol (few days shy of 15 months, so, yeah. Puppy still.)
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-1-30 07:37
| Show all posts
I've got three cats. Two gray tabbies that were found together on the side of the highway at a couple weeks old, and a black and white cat that used to live outside in my neighborhood until I noticed him wasting away and covered in cat fight bites and brought him in for antibiotics. He took to being indoors like a duck to water and doesn't even want to go out anymore. I feel kind of bad since he probably at least sort of belonged to someone else (I used to see him as a tiny kitten in my neighbor's backyard) but I watched him get skinnier and skinnier and the swelling around a particularly nasty bite get worse and worse and couldn't just ignore him, especially since he used to meow outside my bedroom window and keep me awake at night. I love that stupid cat.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-12-14 11:55
| Show all posts
I used to have a Great Dane when I was little. She was so beautiful and even though she passed away when I was 10, I still miss her over 30 years later. My most recent pets were 2 cats, a tuxedo(black and white, and a tortoiseshell one).  When we moved to our present accommodation almost 7 years ago, we were told we weren't allowed any pets so we had to leave them behind. It almost broke my heart and although we would like to get a cat for our daughter  I don't know if we will as they are still really missed.

Comments

My mom got me a pitbull after my dad died and when I was 13 we had to put her down due to a mold growing in her lungs and I still miss her every day. She was the best dog I ever had, not a mean bone  Post time 2017-12-15 02:28

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-12-14 05:32
| Show all posts
Edited by Sylvana at 2017-12-13 22:36

I love animals, they are onest, give love and never complain. I had a parakeet and in my young years a doggie a poedel. So sad you lost a dog and never seen him again. Your dog is 14 now, mine became 16 years old and died at home, I was 20 years then, but have nice memory's of her.

Comments

About 6 months later i heard he might have been at the local pound but they wouldn't tell me if it was him or not because I couldn't find his vet records  Post time 2017-12-15 02:26

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-12-14 06:26
| Show all posts
I have two outside "barn" cats. I had my best friend Fuzzy cat but she left me at the good old age of 19 in 2015. I still miss her. I think about getting another, but then I talk myself off that cliff .

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-1-24 15:07
| Show all posts
I know this post is a little old but I'm sad to read your dog was stolen. I hate that people treat them as objects with no feelings he probably misses you a lot

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-12-14 01:44
| Show all posts
We have an oversized Jack Russell Terrier who will be 13 December 25.  I wish they lived forever, it's very sad losing a pet.

Comments

Yes I agree too. I dont even want to think of that day  Post time 2017-12-15 02:24
I agree, seems you lost one of the family members.  Post time 2017-12-14 05:33

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-12-19 15:32
| Show all posts
I have two male basset hounds

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-12-15 13:09
| Show all posts
2 gorgeous cats, Lola and Pippi

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-2-1 13:32
| Show all posts
I have a male basenji.

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-29 13:27 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.070134 sec., 19 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list