| | Promotion| FAQ|
| | |

PinDIY.com

Forgot password?
 Register
View: 433|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

hey everyone.. i did great at the craft show in the mall..

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-12-17 09:32
| Show all posts |Read mode
it went  really well.. I was impressed ..I  am so glad I could do this.. it was fun and \i got to learn a lot from this.. I  have to go tomorrow again..and  i\ am invited to participate at the  carnival in Feb.. so i have to make a lot  of Carnival stuff stuff lol lol... Im happy about it. And it paid off..  We have such a wonderful Forum and  there is always something new to learn.. I sell alot of my work and give as gifts..and I certainly enjoy making them.. I am getting a new camera so i can take picture of my  work and pin them up in the forum in the new year... theres a few hings i do have to learn yet to do..Thanks for reading .. my message... Be nice to here what everyone else is doing  with the hand work..  ENJOYYYYYYYYY !!!

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +2 Collapse Reason
Bleunoko + 2 Awesome!

View Rating Log

Post time: 2017-12-17 15:08
| Show all posts
congratulations on that - its hard sometimes to get sales

Comments

Thank you DMCrafter, it wa a great show.. but I am canes..or a walker when it gets tough for me to go around.. my stock now needs to be replenish lmao...Yes I did extremely well.. The mall was extrem  Details Reply Post time 2017-12-18 18:12
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-12-17 22:29
| Show all posts
Glad the show went well for you. I used to do shows years ago (candlemaking & wreaths). They are a lot of hard work and it is nice when they go well. Congrats!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-12-18 18:12
| Show all posts

Thank you DMCrafter, it wa a great show.. but I am canes..or a walker when it gets tough for me to go around.. my stock now needs to  be replenish lmao...Yes I did extremely well.. The mall was extremely  busy.. sure glad my booth want set up near remote doors lmao... i would froze  to death

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-12-19 06:53
| Show all posts
Glad the show went well.  I tried selling years ago.  Although people bought things it didn't seem to pay for my time (always covered material costs plus some though).

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-12-19 12:57
| Show all posts
Awesome it went so well for you! I need to try get stock up to try sell at the farmers market this coming year

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-12-21 04:51
| Show all posts
Sounds just fantastic. Thank you so Much for sharing

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-12-22 14:24
| Show all posts
Great job!   I want to sell, but always get discouraged and afraid to try. lol

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-7-15 06:40
| Show all posts
Job coach wind amendment of Southwick whdnwiuf b Shanghai woodwind now kwbnmwlbdmwjd

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-26 11:42 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.047969 sec., 10 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list