Forgot password?
 Register
View: 414|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

Its beginning to look like Christmas

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-12-24 02:00
| Show all posts |Read mode
Well all the house work is done... all the baking is in containers.. and the food is unreal...  presents are  wrapped.. and my new tree is lit.. The kids should be home tonite from there trip from Ottawa. Its so exciting.. All my patterns are  tucked away in there binders... and yet there still seems lots too do. WE have very little snow..as a rule were almost are up to are hips in areas at  Christmas..and its usually about minus 40 below.. not this  year.. its warm and not even a foot of snow.. the grass  is still coming through... and its still as green as ever.  .  Another year has  nearly come to an end.. I still have lots of  crochet orders still to do.. even through the new year... so Im fortunate.  Ive had some great moments on this site. |i hope you all have as many as I  do... I  Wish you lots of love and kindness, as  much happiness as you can obtain. Good health to you all! May you enjoy your  Christmas with   family and loved ones...  Merry Christmas  too you all !!
Post time: 2017-12-24 03:55
| Show all posts
Have a blessed Christmas and the best New Year ever.  Sounds like you have everything under control.  40 below???  I can't deal with temps in the teens - stay warm!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-12-24 21:55
| Show all posts
merry christmas to you and everyone

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-12-25 00:59
| Show all posts
Edited by bs.frog at 2017-12-25 01:04

Wow you're so organized, sounds great. Hope you have a great Christmas and wishing you and your all the love and laughter for the new year

I feel like the tree is up and we got a lot of the decorations out to decorate the outside of our home so we are feeling festive and look forward the end of this year and the beginning of the next. We are expecting snow today, but doesn't sound like a lot. Guess my husband will have to wait just a little longer to play with his new plow blade he put on the truck , he usually isn't look forward to snow this much.. I guess if you ahve a new toy? Maybe I sould buy him a new vacuum and see if he vacuums the house, LOL!  

Comments

OMG you're funny... we have about 5-6 inches of snow, not enough for hell to freeze over so I am guessing he won't be vacuuming, LOL! We did get a Roomba so he helps a lot. I named him spot :D  Post time 2017-12-26 00:36
Good luck on getting the house vacuumed by hubby! But, if it should work, let me know! lol  Post time 2017-12-25 15:24

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-12-25 15:27
| Show all posts
Merry Christmas to you and your family! You sound like you are ready and prepared for celebrating!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-7-15 06:31
| Show all posts
Shenandoah via is man clwnmcwnmclwj

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-27 03:05 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.068083 sec., 14 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list