| | Promotion| FAQ|
| | |

PinDIY.com

Forgot password?
 Register
View: 378|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

How are you spending you Christams .. are you staying home.. or going out for Christmas

[Copy link]
Post time: 2017-12-24 02:08
| Show all posts |Read mode
\We have our  kids coming home for  Christmas...And the turkey is made for all of us by my sister in law.. yeaaaaaaaaah !!! ... \im not the greatest cook for the bird.. thats got  be a job passed down to some one else..  This year hasn't been the  best  for many of us.. we either have  health issues or ..  not enough money coming in,. It is what it sis.. tha'ts for sure...Im really glad this years coming towards an  end.. thanks goodness \i have alot of  whole new idea for  next year projects... and I have a Winter Carnival i am making  all the prizes for it..  which makes me happy too...New Years is another event.. Havent tackled that  idea yet  how its going to be  done.. But  like every thing it will  work out well...
Post time: 2017-12-24 03:56
| Show all posts
Sounds like you have everything under control for next year and great plans!

Comments

Good to see you here The Knitter... yea.... itry and plan it well doesnt mean it ends up well plan let me tell you lmaoooo !!!!!  Details Reply Post time 2017-12-25 00:36
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-12-24 07:02
| Show all posts
You sound very busy.  We will go to my daughter's husband's family for a pot luck; everyone bring something.  Tomorrow my husband is making a prime rib (he is not great cook but this he does well) and I make sides.  Just 2 of us - daughter and hubby have other plans; but, we will see them on christmas day so I'm happy.

Comments

DMCrafter ill take prime rib anytime... over any bird to boot... I don't think Ive had prime rib... like that other than when i make sweet n sours out've the ribs...  Details Reply Post time 2017-12-25 00:35

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-12-24 09:02
| Show all posts
Spending my time visiting my husband in a nursing home he is there for rehab cause he broke his hip falling out of bed what fun

Comments

dayum that not so nice to fall outve bed.. good gracious.. \i do that often enough too, so far i have some luck with out breaking a limb or so...  Details Reply Post time 2017-12-25 00:34

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-12-25 00:34
| Show all posts

dayum that not so nice to fall outve bed.. good gracious.. \i do that  often enough too, so far i have some luck with out breaking a limb or so...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-12-25 00:35
| Show all posts
DMCrafter

Login/Register to enlarge
2017-12-23 18:02

You sound very busy.  We will go to my daughter's husband's family for a pot luck; everyone bring so ...

DMCrafter ill  take  prime rib anytime... over any  bird to boot... I don't think Ive had  prime rib... like that other  than when i make sweet n sours out've the ribs...

Comments

We used to just have it at weddings and such. It is so very easy to make and always on sale this time of year and Easter. Only time we will buy. So delicious; he is cooking now~!  Post time 2017-12-25 00:56

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2017-12-25 00:36
| Show all posts
TheKnitter

Login/Register to enlarge
2017-12-23 14:56

Sounds like you have everything under control for next year and great plans!

Good to see you here The Knitter... yea....  itry and  plan it well doesnt  mean it ends up well plan let me tell you lmaoooo !!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2017-12-25 02:40
| Show all posts
On the couch cross stitching and listening to music or books

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-7-15 06:33
| Show all posts
Hi. Ckwbnkwhqkqnskqj wind and which wifgwnjubwjcbbnekcbwmn. Meh Brown fkwbfnnq

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-26 18:10 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.072355 sec., 17 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list