Forgot password?
 Register
View: 320|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

Help Merejka

[Copy link]
PinDIY
PinDIY  Post time 2018-1-2 00:31 |Read mode
I am trying to find a pattern that I can download at DIY.0 from Merejka for my wife. Anyone that can help, it would be greatly appreciated

Comments

Old topic  Post time 2018-1-31 01:53

Rate

Number of participants 2Gold Coins +10 Collapse Reason
Sylvana + 6 Welcome.
HannaSolo + 4 Here are some coins to help you along the way.

View Rating Log

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2018-1-2 00:55
| Show all posts
Edited by Sylvana at 2018-1-1 18:24

You must earn enough coins before you can download a pattern. You are just in dyi.0, in your usergroup at the right above you can see what is not allwed you will see a red cross.
Some tips: Do the hour task to find in center, verify your email, every day login = 50 coins, replay on works, in crossstitching, crochet, knitting, cooking = 5 coins click on replay, post some of your work for example you love crosstitching post it in crosstitching dairy = 20 coins, if you post a question in free talk = 20 coins. Use for short comments to others the cofeecup comments left under. Look around how it goes, at the beginning not easy, but you will learn it. :)
Good luck and have fun. :D
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-1-2 10:15
| Show all posts
Does anyone knnow where in the US you can buy Merejka patterns? Everywhere I find them they are overseas. Also, any suggesting for modern or challenging pattern lines?

Comments

Which particular pattern are you looking for?  Post time 2018-1-3 23:38
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-11 11:40 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.043060 sec., 14 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list