View: 554|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

Question about tax coins.

[Copy link]
Post time: 2018-1-4 21:15
| Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Sylvana at 2018-1-4 19:13

Hello everyone,
I send yesterday 150 coins to a member per transfer.
This morning I got a message, that the member who I send 150 coins recieved only 105 coins, that means 45 coins to short. I send under the 200 and thought no tax to pay.
I know now if you send 10 coins as a reward, the other gets only 7 coins.
I saw that you must pay tax, and stayed under the 200 coins, I find it a lot 45 coins off the 150. I want to share and I do this, but now the fun is gone.
What is the use to earn coins and you can't share with others?
That means, buy patterns, but you all know that doesn't work.
But where are the coins going, to the site, but let the site choose for a limit above 200 and then tax.
Friendly regards,
Sylvana.

Author| Post time: 2018-1-5 02:25
| Show all posts
I bought 20 giftcards, so I can help people.

Comments

We are not the mods here, I noticed they change a lot in our permissions also. I hope they will change it.  Post time 2018-1-5 19:34
Thanks Sylvana for the red card! Seems the site has gotten really greedy with the taxation. They must have a reason but for the life of me I can't understand what it would be as it seems to discoura  Details Reply Post time 2018-1-5 04:08
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-1-5 02:01
| Show all posts
Most people want coins just for patterns. You're a rare breed who shares.  I'm going to say that 99.9% of the people don't share, they don't even say thank you, lol. They are greedy here.

Comments

Rae, I had that experience already, indeed I agree, one pattern is not enough, more yes.  Post time 2018-1-5 02:12
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-1-5 04:08
| Show all posts

Thanks Sylvana for the red card!  Seems the site has gotten really greedy with the taxation.  They must have a reason but for the life of me I can't understand what it would be as it seems to discourage "gifting" and even uploaders like myself are charging more because we're getting less.  Viscous cycle!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-1-5 06:46
| Show all posts
Actually our site is free as you know.... Gold coins are not real money.... You can earn with spend time in here , replied to posts or shared patterns or your works ....

You have enough money really what you want do in here ... it means you spend enough time in here  ... We expect from our users spend their times in here as much as like you ... That's all

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-1-5 06:58
| Show all posts
I dont understand a lot of things here yet, but what a kind thing to do.

Comments

Indeed Winny, but if I send you 100 coins, you get 70 coins, that means 30% off.  Post time 2018-1-5 19:19

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-1-5 07:36
| Show all posts
That is not fair Sylvana that so many coins are taken when you are trying to just help another member. I can understand your frustration.
I think the site should tax less coins

Comments

No, I think they will not change it muffincat, it's a free site like Turquoise said. We spend a lot of hours here to earn coins and less is also no good.  Post time 2018-1-5 19:17

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2018-1-5 19:31
| Show all posts
Thanks Turquoise for the explaning, very usefull.
If I spend a lot of coins, I thought the member get everything, not to speak about the giftcards I buy.
I hope it will change in the future.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-7-15 06:18
| Show all posts
Hi mmm down fine. Now bc Noah may such may sic window disenfranchise nndw

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-20 03:32 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.092299 sec., 19 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list