What is your favorite candy?
Post time: 2018-2-2 22:48
| Show all posts
Chocolate very dark 85% the best.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-2-2 02:17
| Show all posts
Any chocolate with mint in it, like those Andes bars.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-2-3 12:43
| Show all posts
Opppps.. did  someone say CHOCOLATEeeeeeee  yummmmmmmmmmmmmm..... and 85 %%%  hmmmm ........ ouch  \im not aloud sugar..  good grief.. by the time you read everything..... I  am safer  eating brown rice..and  enjoy  it   hee hee  but  chocolate... Sylvanna........  you had to say the  magic word out loud  hee hee....  im feel  so much better lately... so ill be  poppingin and out.. more  so than the  normal   LOL  I may even  learn a stitch  or  two...  every ones probably wonder  what  planet im from... well im one of the oldeies on here.. not as much as id of liked too.. MAny  great moments on here..and the people are  pretty  awesome... on here and  willing to share.My  health  has me warranted and   I do with  it  at my best....Then again  thats whats it is Anyways. all in it  as it is... Anyways... Im from the Jamesbay Frontier Northern  Ontario.... Canada...  BORN in ARNHEM HOLLAND.  Im on the overall happy  loves  fundraisers and
making  fun eents in the  ccommunity.. i love  crochetiing and sewing    Now that  \i spend time on this  \im hoping for some APPLAUDS ... lmaooo !!!!Ill be back to check.. who  texts me on this one lmao... hEE heee
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-2-3 12:51
| Show all posts
chocolate, icercream  carmwl... yummm !!!

Comments

Brown rice Minni is healthty, but I eat only a piece of the chocolate, not a whole bar. :)  Post time 2018-2-4 02:46

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-2-3 23:34
| Show all posts
The favorite I can eat is Almond Joy. The favorite I cannot eat is Twizzlers, Kit Kat, and Twix, because of the gluten.

Comments

You are very correct. Many belly aches before I made the connection.  Post time 2018-2-4 08:28
Not nice, if you eat it, then you have a big problem.  Post time 2018-2-4 02:52

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-2-4 08:26
| Show all posts
Lilys salted dark chocolate

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-2-9 13:10
| Show all posts
My favorite is chocolate

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-2-11 18:03
| Show all posts
My favourite is the Ferrero Rocher  chocolates because neither my husband or daughter like them and I get the whole container to myself

Use magic Report

Post time: 2020-5-28 09:01
| Show all posts
chocolate

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-25 17:29 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.076173 sec., 16 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list