Forgot password?
 Register
View: 234|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

Bookcase????

[Copy link]
PinDIY
PinDIY  Post time 2018-2-5 06:42 |Read mode
Somehow, I ended up on a page that said in the address bar that it was "my bookcase". I have never even heard of my bookcase. On this page it said "things I downloaded" or some such, so I clicked it and there are many patterns that I didn't download. Does anyone know what this means? Did I pay for these non-downloaded patterns? Has anyone heard of "my bookcase? I forgot to save the page! I don't know how I got to the page either...it just showed up all of a sudden! Thank you, in advance

Comments

Solved/Old topic  Post time 2018-3-1 09:01

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2018-2-5 06:59
| Show all posts
It's under ibooks if you select all it will say my bookcase.    I only saw what I downloaded but most of my looking at patterns or charts I use the thumbnail and only
open what interests me.  That might be why you saw items you did not download.  Or it could have  been another one of the other selections down the left hand side on the page.

So that is how you found your bookcase.

Comments

I tried to do this to see what you were talking about and I can't get it. I clicked on iBooks [Free] on the blue top bar (between Collections and Recharge confirmation) but it looks like All is alread  Details Reply Post time 2018-2-8 03:21
Thank you very much.  Post time 2018-2-6 02:20

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +5 Collapse Reason
bs.frog + 5 You Taught Me Something New!

View Rating Log

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-2-5 10:59
| Show all posts
I learned something new today ;P Thanks for the question ldee13, I had no idea about this. Thanks so much for the answer CraftyLouAnna, you taught me something that in all this time I never knew or even found be accident, so interesting! :loveliness:

Comments

You're very welcome.  Post time 2018-2-6 02:21

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-2-8 03:21
| Show all posts

I tried to do this to see what you were talking about and I can't get it. I clicked on iBooks [Free] on the blue top bar (between Collections and Recharge confirmation) but it looks like All is already selected in the left sidebar. If I click it again, nothing changes, it's just patterns that I've purchased. And I can't see where it says Bookcase either. What am I missing? Ultimately, I suppose it isn't a big deal but I'd love to figure this out.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-15 01:36 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.101600 sec., 21 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list