| | Promotion| FAQ|
| | |

PinDIY.com

Forgot password?
 Register
View: 493|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

ITS February... the shortest 'month of the year...

[Copy link]
Post time: 2018-2-6 01:00
| Show all posts |Read mode
Sure Glad the \january is now outve the way... the longest month of the year and the coldest... Wy up here in the jamesbay frontier.. we ave  the  most  coldest time of the year... and  the w inds can be brutal... Well Willy t he Groundhog saw his s hadow.. and  spring is around the corner...   Spring in 6 weeks amen.. Cant wait... its  just its so brutal outside ther and  so misery cold... All the more reason to staya on pindy..and make some points.. seeing its so ever  cold.. and  my birthday on the march 3 .. cant wait.. i love cake and prezziesssssss
Like i said the other day .. ill be popping in and out on here.. more so than ever.. its pretty  boring aroud here... so much to be able to odo... its just in fun. Surely  we can stop a secomnd and share some  words toeach other. even on free talk..  we just need  the regulars to start ... saying things thats catchie... so we can make some fun   out of it... so ae you all ready for some fun in here.. \i am ready... How about you too Rae ??????????????  miss you  hirl friend.. your the best on here... lol
Post time: 2018-2-6 08:09
| Show all posts
I hear you about the cold!  I'm super excited because by Saturday we are suppose to be above zero for the first time in days.  It's gets to be a long winter when it stays this cold for this long.  I'm good with doing outdoor things in the winter but this year has just been brutally cold.  I'm really looking forward to day that is warm enough to go out walking.  The sad thing is that I don't need much to consider it a "warm" day at this point.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-2-8 20:01
| Show all posts
It so cold here, under zero, takes a couple of days.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-2-10 23:29
| Show all posts
I am so over the cold!  The only thing it has been good for is to hibernate and stitch!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-2-11 18:06
| Show all posts
I'll gladly send some heat your way we are in the middle of a heatwave in Queensland Australia with 40 degrees and above Bring on winter lol

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-2-13 06:57
| Show all posts
Central Florida has been having a heat wave, no help for it, I had to turn on the air conditioning and stay inside and stitch. At least my WIP is getting some time.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-2-14 08:20
| Show all posts
I am so ready for spring and summer. The older I get the more I hate the winter time lol

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-2-15 05:04
| Show all posts
We're really tired of winter this year too. Odd for us, because my family really enjoys winter. But we didn't get much of a summer last year (no transportation to *go* anywhere, so we were pretty much stuck in a 3-4 block radius. )  and this winter seems excessively long. Not by the calendar, but by our internal clocks. lol The irony is, we don't like hot summers, either. So where does that leave us? lol

But yeah, we've been getting lots of snow, deep freezes and . . .we're so over it. But . . .hey! The buds are swelling on the trees, chickadees are whistling their spring songs. . .there is a possibility of an early spring!! (It is early here. We don't usually get spring 'symptoms' until APril. lol

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-7-15 05:59
| Show all posts
By brush Che c now bc in. Jenn isn't Manny kwhckwbckwkidnzkzbenc. Meh. Machine Brunswick

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-11 12:05 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.035388 sec., 11 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list