Search
Hot search: Doll Doll M p cat doll
View: 1050|Reply: 22
Collapse the left

Pindy Newbies... just for you

[Copy link]
Post time: 2018-2-6 01:12
| Show all posts |Read mode
Cant believe  how fast the  time is flying... As the same time.. when I come o here I see  newbies.. left and right.. sights getting busy..  which is  just  great..Before you know it.. youll be saying  your heading to level six.. instread of  level one or two.. the Secret is this.. keep caalm and in relax state...  number one read all forum material to the rules.. and the secret for  getting points is to upload  patterns from your  pc.. an post post .. before you even know it you will have a heap of  points  to se the next day... pay some  c ompliments on  crochet diary.. and make point point that way too.. just by  trlling some one the work is nice.. make them feel good for the day... its amazing what a few kind words can do... write  some  nice things that could be of some interest to the forum...  and post patterns like  crazy... its all in the fun....  its taken me  6 years  to get to this point.. \i remeber when I was  jsust a newbie to the forum it was a time in my life wh n i cam ion here..and believe me  we h ad fun... yea  Im old to this place.. but  there isnt a d ay that goes by  that  you learn some thing  good on  here.. to learn.. and  of course fun as well too.. Well on this  note..im going to see if i can  gather  up some new points.. thanks for reading this..  share here with me...  and thanks for reading this ... \i love pindyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!
Post time: 2018-2-13 06:59
| Show all posts
I'm new here as of today. I am looking forward to reading stitching tips and tricks from everyone. Excited to share with other stitchers.
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-2-18 04:43
| Show all posts
Good advice,  I think the admin links for how to do things and how to progress should be more prominent so you know what you are doing from the start.  I initially thought the idea was you paid for your coins which you could buy any of the  patterns with.
I found the patterns I  wanted and purchased my coins through paypal only to find the patterns I really wanted I could not have because permissions is 90 for them so really disappointing - got a long way to go for 90.
Have posted some patterns but have not got any more that are not already on here so no hope of moving up quicker there,  spend a couple of hours a day on here looking round and commenting on things and still only got 11 credits  looooooong way to go lol.  
Never mind, hopeful to get there in the end
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2024-1-2 07:03
| Show all posts
Yes.  Agree as a pretty much newbie.  Took me a month after signing up to come back and find this place.   But. While it lacks a lot of the free patterns I got on facebook.   It doesn't have the drama.   Good heavens is the chat pattern groups on facebook a bunch of scammers and drama.   Much calmer here.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-2-14 01:17
| Show all posts
Thank you for the encouragement. I'm new and definitely trying to figure things out. Advancement seems very odd in this place, but it's good to know it's doable.

One thing I've already learned. . .don't look at the patterns! rotflol

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-2-10 23:28
| Show all posts
thank you!  Time certainly does fly!  I've been here since 2012--off and on--and I'm still learning!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-12-14 00:41
| Show all posts
Thank you for the help.  I just joined.  I’m anxious to post patterns when I figure out how lol

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-4-3 11:22
| Show all posts
Just joined today and a so excited to earn coins for some of the cute patterns here.  Thanks

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-2-13 11:31
| Show all posts
I'm not even new anymore and I'm still lvl 1. I can't even upload a new avatar cause it doesn't work for me

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-9-6 16:00
| Show all posts
Thank you for the advice. Its definitely a different kind of site and takes getting used to.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-2-8 19:34
| Show all posts
Great compliment for Pindyi Minnie.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-2-17 21:59
| Show all posts
Thanks for the advice.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-2-20 03:53
| Show all posts
Bilgi için teşekkürler.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-2-20 23:08
| Show all posts
Thanks can't seem to get to level 3. This should help.

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-28 17:06 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.102514 sec., 14 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list