Forgot password?
 Register
View: 604|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

Storage

[Copy link]
Post time: 2018-2-9 01:59
| Show all posts |Read mode
For the cross stitcher, how do you store your WIPs?
Post time: 2018-2-15 05:01
| Show all posts
For my wips, I have a big plastic tub (like the storage bins you find at Walmart). I set them in there, along with my fabrics and such.
The lid keeps dust, dirt . . .and pet hair -.-... out of them until I get to them again.

The pieces I am *actually* working on (usually no more than two) just get leaned against the wall on top of the dog's crate. (Which. . .is a crate for a great dane, though she's much smaller. lol So its the side of a table. I have a board on top to let me use the space up there.). It keeps them up and out of the way and mostly hair free. Still catch a bit of dust now and then, as this house is particularly dusty, but mostly I can just blow it off and continue. THey're not left there for that long in one go.

Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-2-9 22:40
| Show all posts
I storage my threads in plastic boxes with squares in it, I have several of these.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-2-11 18:08
| Show all posts
I store mine in plastic ziplock bags large ones the magazine, project and threads all together

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2018-2-16 05:04
| Show all posts
I keep a clear box with my threads on the bobbins. I have 2 small girls that like to get into things so I was trying to figure something out that I can quickly pull my piece out and quickly put it away when needed. :-)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-2-18 22:10
| Show all posts
I  stitch one project at a time, but the projects which i keep ready for stitching i put them in a large  zip lock bag along with floss and fabric.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-7-15 05:46
| Show all posts
Hi.  Kwwhcnkwhfbwkhcnwochwnckhencuwamoqhendnv so fiend said down financials fine fine diwnnwnw

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-27 03:46 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.045794 sec., 10 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list