Search
Hot search: Doll Doll M p cat doll
View: 640|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

Is a Bounty worth creating?

[Copy link]
PinDIY
PinDIY  Post time 2018-2-18 07:32 |Read mode
Is it worthwhile to create a Bounty post?  Do many get filled at all?

Comments

Old/solved topic  Post time 2018-6-4 19:53

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2018-3-29 14:35
| Show all posts
I have had lots of bounties but only few have been filled. I still think it's worth it though because you might eventually get what you want and if you do a lot of tasks then it's not such a bad loss if it never happens. Would be great if you could get some of hte coins back if you don't get it after a year or something, but it's not so bad this way.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-2-21 15:09
| Show all posts
If you really want something I would. Though it does seem, IMHO, the ones who offer the most coins are the ones who people tend to answer. Ad if it is a cross stitch chart ask that it be a good scanned one not a  xsd, especially if you do offer a lot of coins for it.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-3-18 00:19
| Show all posts
I often ask myself the same thing. I have many bounties up for the pattern in English and only one has been answered in many, many months.  I think it would be worth it IF anyone answers the bounty.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-2-26 00:58
| Show all posts
I think it's well worth it.  I had one of mine filled and was most grateful for receiving it.  I think I offered 5000 GC for the one I received and it was worth every one of them!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-3-6 01:04
| Show all posts
I do not know whether it's worth it, but I want to upload some bounties. I'd like to have a lot of patterns, so I collect gold coins to get the most may offer for patterns.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-2-18 07:56
| Show all posts
I think it is.  I've had about half of mine filled.  I'm very happy that people had the patterns I was looking for and shared them.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-2-18 11:41
| Show all posts
I never posted a bounty but I filled 2 and have 2 more to upload for bounties. So I think it’s worth it if you would like a pattern.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-3-7 00:56
| Show all posts
I think it's great to asked for a pattern in the Bounty, I agree it's worthty, good feeling if you can help another member. :D

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-2-21 01:25
| Show all posts
I think it's worth it. Helpful to remind someone your looking for something, they may not know it isn't already posted :)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-4-3 19:45
| Show all posts
ive had no luck with my bounties but does anyone know if you can remove them please

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-2-18 09:28
| Show all posts
Absolutely, I think it's very worth it :D

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-2-18 11:10
| Show all posts
I have filled a few and had a few of mine filled. Yes, they are worth it.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-28 23:24 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.174933 sec., 20 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list