Register
Search
View: 380|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

Pics Don't Load on Posts & My Pindiy Site has Changed

[Copy link]
Post time: 2018-3-6 11:08
| Show all posts |Read mode
I was trying since Mar 3rd to get in Pindiy. Kept getting error messages saying the protocol didn't match my connection. It's been a nightmare. After changing a bunch of settings I finally was able to log in. The whole site has changed which I'm assuming is the same for everyone. No pics show up on posts. The last time I mentioned this if you loaded the page twice they would show. Not now and I reported it to an Admin. Is anyone else having issues with the site or just me? It took me 2 hours just to find the USA group so I could post this. It also looks like you don't get 50 gcs for logging in daily. Is that true?
Post time: 2018-3-6 23:18
| Show all posts
I'm having issues too. Hopefully it is fixed soon.
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2018-3-7 03:53
| Show all posts
I'm going crazy with this new set-up that doesn't work. I appears the log on gcs have been taken away. That was the one thing that people could get for free to help them get points especially new members.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-3-7 06:00
| Show all posts
I keep getting log on problems in chrome so downloaded Firefox and all works well so its likely a chrome problem rather than Pindy.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-7-15 05:39
| Show all posts
Hi Chennai jejcneuchenkcjeb cube cube fnjwnfkwohfnkwh. Mesh fiend disenfranchising Jen isn't nwjwndnen

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-20 06:21 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.044239 sec., 12 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list