Register
Author: Anonymous
Collapse the left

HELP ME. SERIOUSLY. PLEASE

[Copy link]
Post time: 2018-4-18 23:19
| Show all posts

Yes it is.  

I lost all passwords and emails, etc when I lost my computer.  Funny, ironic, that this weekend we had another major lightning strike here.  This time my guy lost his computer.  I totally disconnected everything I own from electric and was safe.  Luckily he has a laptop back up.  Two gorgeous old oaks were severely damaged in the strike, too.  Fifth time we've been hit by lightening.  Take your electrical storms seriously, people!

Comments

OK Dear Dove... I remember your moderator times too ... Your registered e-mail start with"do......" and from zoho.... If you remember this e-mail I can send an e-mail for new passwrod .... If you do  Details Reply Post time 2018-4-19 02:19

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-4-19 02:19
| Show all posts
dove2

Login/Register to enlarge
2018-4-18 17:19

Yes it is.  

I lost all passwords and emails, etc when I lost my computer.  Funny, ironic, that t ...

OK Dear Dove... I remember your moderator times too :D... Your registered e-mail start with"do......" and from zoho.... If you remember this e-mail I can send an e-mail for new passwrod .... If you don't remember this e-mail... You have to proof yourself who you were ... I have 1-2 idea about that

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-4-19 04:26
| Show all posts
Unfortunately, I no longer have the zoho.mail acct as I couldn't remember that password either.  Guess I need to start writing them down and not depend on the computer's password management system.  sorry!

Comments

Have posted one pattern (so far). The title is: Lion Brand Yarns - Level 2 Knit Pullover. I do not love pullovers, but this one I want to make for myself. Thank you for your help!  Details Reply Post time 2018-4-24 21:58
OK Dove 2 ; You were moderator (if you are really ) ... I must give to you another chance ... Dove share with us only one (unfortunately) pattern : //www.pindiy.com//forum.php?mod=viewthrea  Details Reply Post time 2018-4-20 05:29

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-4-19 16:03
| Show all posts
Turquoise

2018-4-19 02:19

OK Dear Dove... I remember your moderator times too ... Your registered e-mail start with"do.... ...

Please, could you help me!  I can't log in to my account. I enter the password correctly, but I can not log into my account. The letter was not received on my email address.

Nickname  tompoli
My usual profile
//www.pindiy.com/space-uid-310.html

I made a lot of posts in CrossStitch, Crochet and Knitting groups. Please, help me!

Comments

I send new password to your e-mail :) please check  Post time 2018-4-20 05:08
Ok Tompoli... Do you remember your registered e-mail in here ? I will send you new password to your registered e-mail .... I can send a pm full name of registed e-mail  Details Reply Post time 2018-4-20 05:04

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-4-20 05:04
| Show all posts
tompoli-new

2018-4-19 10:03

Please, could you help me!  I can't log in to my account. I enter the password correctly, but I c ...

Ok Tompoli... Do you remember your registered e-mail in here ? I will send you new password to your registered e-mail .... I can send a pm full name of registed e-mail

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-4-20 05:29
| Show all posts
dove2

2018-4-18 22:26

Unfortunately, I no longer have the zoho.mail acct as I couldn't remember that password either.  Gue ...

OK Dove 2 ;

You were moderator (if you are really :) ) ... I must give to you another chance ...

Dove share with us only one (unfortunately) pattern :

//www.pindiy.com//forum.php ... posttime=1524172638

If you take a picture and send here .... This pattern and a glass of water I will send you new password to you which you want e-mail :)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-4-20 06:24
| Show all posts
Download Firefox if you're using Google.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-4-20 16:05
| Show all posts
Turquoise

2018-4-20 05:04

Ok Tompoli... Do you remember your registered e-mail in here ? I will send you new password to you ...

Yes, sure, I remeber it, I try to send You a PM, but it doesn't work for me.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-4-22 07:12
| Show all posts
Here is the link to the pattern I posted:  //www.pindiy.com//forum.php ... posttime=1524352094

Hope it helps!  Thanks!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-4-24 21:58
| Show all posts
dove2

2018-4-18 15:26

Unfortunately, I no longer have the zoho.mail acct as I couldn't remember that password either.  Gue ...

Have posted one pattern (so far).  The title is:  Lion Brand Yarns - Level 2 Knit Pullover.  I do not love pullovers, but this one I want to make for myself.

Thank you for your help!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-15 01:40 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.095668 sec., 20 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list