Post time: 2019-2-17 11:10
| Show all posts
Thank you that is good to know!

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-2-17 11:30
| Show all posts
I'm having the security reminder pop up, I changed my password and security question again, (from the site link under my settings and not by using the link in the pop up) a few minutes ago, but as soon as I clicked the first pattern I wanted to download, the pop up was back and telling me my last login location was the Netherlands,and I get the Site Base Settings Sorry, your account or IP address is banned, you can not access the site.Can you tell me how to fix this please.

Pindiysnip.JPG

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +10 Collapse Reason
Turquoise + 10 that IP banned

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-2-17 12:18
| Show all posts
Quick update after running another round of anti virus and mailware scans, I did another router reboot so that I would get another IP assigned, downloaded the file from earlier, clicked on another file and the pop up was back this time the Last login location 162.158.111.138 - Netherlands Last login time 2019-2-17 04:06 :(

Comments

Recently our tech team developed new security prevention.... We applied and tried ... For now it seems work on our account... After than we suggest to all our users for their account safety... But Yo  Details Reply Post time 2019-2-17 22:07

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2019-2-17 22:07
| Show all posts

Recently our tech team developed new security prevention.... We applied and tried ... For now it seems work on our account... After than we suggest to all our users for their account safety...

But You can apply now ....

Settings/Bind google

Please download google authenticator (it is just qr code reader program)

And read qr code / write these numbers to little window...

That's it... your account in safe

Comments

Thank you for the reply Turquoise, I went and downloaded the google authenticator app, logged in and set it up but I still got the pop up security reminder this time in red with the last login locati  Details Reply Post time 2019-2-18 23:04

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-2-18 00:31
| Show all posts
Hello Turquoise!
I'm not sure if this is the case, but I wanted to mention that when I typed a few minutes ago the site in order to login, the flag was preset in Arabic language instead of English and changed only now that I logged in. Is this safe?
Thank you for your attention and time! :)

Comments

Yes, It is safe ... If you received any message from our site(right bottom corner) about abnormal places (security reminder) , it is important  Post time 2019-2-19 00:42

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-2-18 23:04
| Show all posts
Turquoise

Login/Register to enlarge
2019-2-17 14:07

Recently our tech team developed new security prevention.... We applied and tried ... For now it s ...

Thank you for the reply Turquoise, I went and downloaded the google authenticator app, logged in and set it up but I still got the pop up security reminder this time in red with  the last login location as 141.101.104.166 - Netherlands.

Changed my password and security question again logged out, logged back in using my password, security question and google authenticator and the pop up is still there this time with 162.158.111.246 - Netherlands as the last login location.

I changed browsers because I thought maybe that would solve the problem but I'm now getting a pop up with the login location 141.101.77.157 - Singapore so I'm still unable to download anything :(

Comments

Those 3 IPs banned ... Google authenticator... Did you read QR code with google authenticator?....  Post time 2019-2-19 00:40

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-2-19 03:27
| Show all posts
Hello Turquoise,

Hello Turquoise,

Still the same problem...

My profile : http://www.pindiy.com/?57568
I still receive the last login from the Netherlands 141.101.76.75.
When I read the qr code I get the message : this site is nog available...
Can you please help me ?

Comments

That IP banned... I suggest to you our new security prevention... We tried and I want to wait 1 week before present to all users ... Settings/Bind Google Please download to your phone Google Auth  Details Reply Post time 2019-2-19 08:12

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2019-2-19 08:12
| Show all posts
Ista

Login/Register to enlarge
2019-2-18 21:27

Hello Turquoise,

Hello Turquoise,

That IP banned... I suggest to you our new security prevention... We tried and I want to wait 1 week before present to all users ...

Settings/Bind Google

Please download to your phone Google Authenticator (it is QR code reader)

Read qr code with your camera and open with google authenticator

It will give you password , please write these numbers to little window

And your account will be on safe (as our tech team said at least)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-2-21 18:38
| Show all posts
Thanks Turquoise.

Today again a login location from the Netherlands :

Security reminder
This login location 78.23.68.171 - Belgium
Last login location 162.158.111.84 - Netherlands
Last login time 2019-2-21 11:31

Comments

did you apply Bind google?  Post time 2019-2-22 05:54

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +10 Collapse Reason
Turquoise + 10 IP banned

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 2019-2-21 19:35
| Show all posts
Hi! I received "last login country different country" message, I set up a security question and now I can not download any files. I get this message "Sorry, your account or IP address is banned, you can not access the site." Please help

Comments

You are not banned... Probably they try again capture your account again... I suggest to you our new security prevention... Settings/Bind Google Please download to your phone Google Authenticator  Details Reply Post time 2019-2-22 05:58

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-24 23:11 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.099662 sec., 25 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list