Forgot password?
 Register
View: 454|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

Creating XS charts

[Copy link]
Post time: 2018-5-3 07:03
| Show all posts |Read mode
Does anyone else create their own cross stitch designs or is it just me?
Post time: 2018-5-7 00:16
| Show all posts
do you mean using pc stitch?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| Post time: 2018-5-13 04:28
| Show all posts
I prefer pattern maker myself. I find it's easier.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-5-17 10:40
| Show all posts
I would love how make it without using software

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-6-25 23:00
| Show all posts
I have made cross stitch designs on PCStitch from cartoon designs my cousin drew for me. They were just drawn with a black felt tip pen. We used Microsoft Paint to color them in, like a coloring book.  Then I used PCStitch, this is about 20 years ago and I didn't have PatternMaker or didn't really play with it yet, I used the feature where PCStitch automatically makes a chart first. The drawings were scanned in as black and white so limiting the pattern to 2 colors. That gave me the designs looking like outlines. I then went through fiddling with adding and removing stitches to my liking. Then used the colored images to pick the threads from a thread card and added them. Took not as much time as it sounds and was fun. Loved the finished patterns and they stitched up perfectly. Hope this makes sense and encourages you to play!

Comments

habra algun tutorial para usar pattern maker  Details Reply Post time 2018-10-4 07:12

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-10-4 07:12
| Show all posts

habra algun tutorial para usar pattern maker

Use magic Report

Post time: 2021-7-15 02:43
| Show all posts
Hi Che dis and Che  menos c sic do ncjcnekainfowinf j be Che. Comanche such signs fine. Jus charisma Duchenne. f

Use magic Report

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-4-27 06:45 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.047487 sec., 14 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list