Register
View: 306|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

NOTE regarding a pattern I uploaded - Sun & Moon

[Copy link]
PinDIY
PinDIY  Post time 2018-5-17 01:24 |Read mode
Edited by mummymimi at 2018-5-17 06:07

The chart scan is flawed.  I had trouble seeing it after being asked about it, but yeah, it is.  I think the scanner just "burped", because there's no reason for it.

I have re-scanned it but don't know who to fix it so the people who already downloaded can get the correct chart.  And I believe (although I'm guessing) that the post will be recycled and I'll have to upload again.

Just wanted to try and reach out to say don't download it till it's fixed.

Thank you.
Re-posted, waiting for moderation: //www.pindiy.com//forum.php ... posttime=1526508234

Comments

SOLVED  Post time 2018-6-11 23:09

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2018-5-17 01:56
| Show all posts
Thanks Hun, for letting us know.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-5-17 03:02
| Show all posts
I think you should send a PM to a moderator about this. Check which moderator moderated your upload and send that person a PM. They can then delete the upload and await your new and better scan.

Comments

I did that ages ago, LOL. I am not getting any answer and since then 4 people have downloaded, so trying to stop more from getting it. I did figure out, finally, how to put an addition to my post.  Details Reply Post time 2018-5-17 03:38

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-5-17 03:20
| Show all posts
Thanks Hun:)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-5-17 03:38
| Show all posts

I did that ages ago, LOL.  I am not getting any answer and since then 4 people have downloaded, so trying to stop more from getting it.

I did figure out, finally, how to put an addition to my post.  Hopefully it will help.

But, I also have to find out how to get the correct chart tot hose who paid for it.  I know eventually, the moderator will get back to me and help me.  

Thank you :)

Comments

You could upload the better scan and add a note to the moderator about this being a better scan, and also add a link to the post with the less good scan. Those who already downloaded the lesser scan  Details Reply Post time 2018-5-17 04:00

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-5-17 04:00
| Show all posts
mummymimi

Login/Register to enlarge
2018-5-17 03:38

I did that ages ago, LOL.  I am not getting any answer and since then 4 people have downloaded, so ...

You could upload the better scan and add a note to the moderator about this being a better scan, and also add a link to the post with the less good scan.

Those who already downloaded the lesser scan are always allowed to post in the thread called "Informal posts and replies" if they feel they are deservant of a refund for a bad scan, you cannot give them a better scan yourself, I'm afraid.

Good luck :-)

Comments

Thank you - someone else already downloaded it, too I will take your suggestion, but it took 2 days to get this one moderated, so it's not going to fix it very fast, I'm afraid.  Details Reply Post time 2018-5-17 04:58

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-5-17 04:58
| Show all posts
Strawberry Cat

2018-5-17 04:00

You could upload the better scan and add a note to the moderator about this being a better scan, a ...

Thank you - someone else already downloaded it, too :(

I will take your suggestion, but it took 2 days to get this one moderated, so it's not going to fix it very fast, I'm afraid.

Comments

You should not worry about it too much. Getting a bad (or at least not top notch) scan is a risk one takes in forums like this one, even though we have good moderators.  Details Reply Post time 2018-5-17 05:25

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-5-17 05:25
| Show all posts
mummymimi

2018-5-17 04:58

Thank you - someone else already downloaded it, too

I will take your suggestion, but it took  ...

You should not worry about it too much. Getting a bad (or at least not top notch) scan is a risk one takes in forums like this one, even though we have good moderators.

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +4 Collapse Reason
mummymimi + 4 Thank you very much!

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-5-17 19:53
| Show all posts
Edited by Sylvana at 2018-5-17 12:55

Copy the link of the pattern to one of the mods, they asked for it and you have a change to get your coins back.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-5-23 09:22
| Show all posts
teekkürler

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-10 14:06 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.118907 sec., 23 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list