Register
View: 549|Reply: 22
Collapse the left

How do you prefer to shop?

[Copy link]
PinDIY
PinDIY  Post time 2018-5-24 04:56 |Read mode
Hello all how are we today?

I was wondering how people prefer to shop so thought I would begin a poll for fun.

Personally, I prefer to shop in person so I can see, touch, feel, experience what I am purchasing. Since I live remotely I have no choice but to have most of my purchasing done online though which is unfortunate.

What about you?

Single Polls, Total 29 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote

Comments

Old/Solved topic  Post time 2018-8-21 11:59

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +1 Collapse Reason
lagattara + 1 Awesome!

View Rating Log

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2018-5-24 05:25
| Show all posts
Is this craft shopping or just general shopping? I love shopping in person for crafty things (but often have to go online when I'm looking for something specific) but for general shopping, I hate shopping in person, especially for clothes. I suppose I'm lazy! :D

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-5-24 05:40
| Show all posts
I do as much shopping as possible in store.  The environmental impact of online shopping is huge!  We are drowning in boxes and wasting an incredible amount of fuel because people won't get off their couches!  I live in a fairly rural area too.  If i can't buy it locally I probably don't really need it!

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-5-24 06:02
| Show all posts
I hate online shopping. I like to see the quality product before bying it

Comments

Me also, and I have no internetbanking. :)  Post time 2018-5-27 21:12

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-5-24 06:58
| Show all posts
I agree, I also prefer to be in person. Especially clothes. I abhor having to return stuff.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-5-24 11:45
| Show all posts
Crafty bits I like to buy in person at Michaels.  But I do have some close online stores that are just a little too far to travel to, so I order from them. Mostly linen and charts.
For clothing I have to try items on.........I'm petite and slim so I really have to shop around ......... many stores don't carry sizes small enough.
I'm getting to the point I'm below size zero for clothing here in NA.

Comments

Oh you lucky girl, do you diet or is it natural that you are going so thin!!  Post time 2018-5-29 16:48

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-5-24 19:49
| Show all posts
I definitely want to see and touch

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-5-24 20:37
| Show all posts
I would love to have a yarn store around here where I could look around (and have knitting afternoons with fellow knitters :)) but that's just a dream...in reality, I buy most of my yarn online because the yarn sold locally is very limited.
Groceries I get in the store. Clothes I shop online - I have a go-to online store where the price+quality suit me and returning is very easy. I buy mostly basic clothes (shirts, jeans...) if I want something special I make it myself :)
I also sometimes browse online and when I know what I want I go to the store to get it. I hate shopping, it is either too busy or too quiet (so you feel the shop assistents are watching you all the time).

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-5-24 22:20
| Show all posts
Unfortunately i don't have a brick and mortar shop near me, hence have to rely on net for shopping.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-5-27 09:27
| Show all posts
I'm like you DragonflyKJ, I prefer in store but have started venturing into online shopping for needle minders and am enjoying that. Do you live in Australia as I noticed that is one of the groups you belong to? If so, where? I live in Queensland

Comments

Were in for a cold snap from tomorrow but its better than our humidity in summer and tropical storms  Post time 2018-5-30 17:26
Hello :) Yes, I am in Victoria. I would love to be over your way right now, it's so cold here today!  Post time 2018-5-28 11:03

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-5-11 10:58 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.065817 sec., 24 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list