Search
Hot search: Doll Doll M p cat doll
View: 351|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

Need Help Again (MODS)

[Copy link]
PinDIY
PinDIY  Post time 2018-6-4 06:19 |Read mode
Search is not working and hasn't been for quite some time along with Free Talk.  What are the chances they will be fixed please?

Comments

Old topic in Free talk  Post time 2018-7-15 17:17

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2018-6-4 06:31
| Show all posts
If you need any help please write in here :

http://www.pindiy.com//forum.php ... posttime=1528064834

I don't read everyday free talk forum.... But I read report post everyday even 2-3 times in a day .... When you posted in there I received a message ..... If you need any help please choise right way ...

Also our search engine is working excellent right now.... But our moderators have to delete after 1 month free talk posts .... You search and you can not found in free talk post.... Maybe your searching post in the "recycle" or "recycle-checked" area  right now

Comments

Hi Turquoise, I am still having a problem with search and Free Talk and I know its not my computer. I get a white blank page.  Post time 2018-6-5 23:13
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-6-4 20:17
| Show all posts
search engine is working excellent right now:D

Comments

oops sorry, thought I was on turquoise comment  Post time 2018-6-5 23:12
Hi Turquoise, I am still having a problem with search and Free Talk and I know its not my computer. I get a white blank page.  Post time 2018-6-5 23:12
I'm still having trouble with it  Post time 2018-6-5 23:08
Yes indeed, no problems. :)  Post time 2018-6-4 20:31
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-6-5 05:25
| Show all posts
sundrop016

If you really want help, please be specific about your problems with  Free Talk.

Judging by the "me too" posts we get in here when there is an actual technical issue, this is the area that seems to always work regardless of the other problems that may be happening elsewhere.

I feel I need to inform you that Moderators can't fix technical problems here. Besides moderating posts uploaded by members, we answer general questions about the rules of the site and we enforce those rules.

All technical issues must be directed to Turquoise who is an administrator.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-6-6 03:33
| Show all posts
Where/how do you searching ? I mean ... With our search tool or page (browser) search tool ... I try to define the problem ...

If you use ctrl+f .... you use "page" (browser) search tool

If you use this button on the page ... you use our search tool

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Comments

Hi turquoise, That is exactly what I'm using, it doesn't work and neither does Free Talk  Post time 2018-6-14 00:41

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-6-14 07:03
| Show all posts
Could you please send me your screenshot ... when use free talk and when try the search engine ? I( am asking the define the problem....

We haven't any complaint about that except you !!!! Therefore I must asking detail for learn what is the problem

Comments

how do I send a screenshot?  Post time 2018-6-14 22:14

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-6-15 22:31
| Show all posts
Our search engine works excellent ... I asked several times for screenshot.. You didn't send me ... Probable cause of your device ... Also our search engine not for only free talk area ....

What are you searching and you coouldn't find? Please let me know

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-29 21:09 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.108590 sec., 24 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list