View: 356|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

I speak only English, German and Dutch.

[Copy link]
PinDIY
PinDIY  Post time 2018-6-13 02:01 |Read mode
Edited by Sylvana at 2018-6-12 20:31

Hello everyone,
I get messages and comments in different languages, but if I want to give you a answer, it would be in English.
Thanks for all your kind comments and messages, I apriciate that very much. :D
Sylvana.

Comments

Old topic in free talk  Post time 2018-8-3 06:32

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +5 Collapse Reason
amor puro + 5 Only!! I wish I could speaker only three languages!!!;)

View Rating Log

When someone visits this page from a link you share, you will be rewarded

Post time: 2018-6-13 02:25
| Show all posts
I get a lot of spanish comments and I can't speak a word of it..

Deutsche Kommentare hingegen hab ich noch gar nicht gehabt. Aber ich bin auch noch nicht so lang dabei :D

Comments

You have also the same problem. :) Danke schon für deine antwort. :D  Post time 2018-6-13 03:39
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-6-13 03:51
| Show all posts
The key word is "only" :) I mean that speaking three languages is great language skill and it's funny when it's described as "only" )

Comments

Most of us only speak one language and frequently don't even speak that one very well!  Post time 2018-7-10 06:39
Well it's not a lot, that's why I said only. lol. Many thanks for your comment. :)  Post time 2018-6-13 21:03

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-7-1 14:24
| Show all posts
I thought your "only" sounded funny too, but that you wrote it intentionally to make a point. It was why I was curious to read what this was about. Maybe people should be reminded that while it is ok to write in their mother-tongue to ensure that the original meaning is there, they should put it through google translate (or some other translation program) so that it is in English as well.

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-7-1 16:20
| Show all posts
Hello and welcome

Comments

Hello to you too. I'm not a new member, but very nice to meet you.  Post time 2018-7-1 18:40

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-7-1 18:42
| Show all posts
Do you know that your space is closed?
If you want it open like me, change your settings.
Here is the link of my topic how to do it, not difficult. :)
Explaning to open your space.
http://www.pindiy.com/forum.php? ... &fromuid=105868
(Source: PinDIY)

Use magic Report

Post time: 2018-7-4 04:15
| Show all posts
This made me smile.. i think us Europeans take for granted that we are able to communicate in several languages. I speak german, dutch and english fluently and french and spanish to a-level standard. My children only went to school in the UK and they only speak english (and some bits of german.. long story but their father did not allow me to speak in any other language than english). I sometimes dont even notice when im answering in a different language and i often "flit" from one into another seamlessly. Anyway.. Hartelijke welkom, herzlich willkommen, bienvenu ..

Comments

A lot more then me, so I can talk to you in Dutch? Great, I will try it out. lol.  Post time 2018-7-6 04:11
AMW
Well, I'm simply not that good at languages. I can speak 2 languages fluently as I grew up in bilingual home. There are several other languages I do somewhat badly at, but understand a great deal more  Post time 2018-7-5 20:21

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

tag|FAQ|Dark room|Archive|search|PinDIY.com

2024-3-29 15:12 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.171457 sec., 22 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024 811

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list